Chapter 9.

I'm watching The Simpsons on channel 4. I feel so lazy today to be doing anything. So I decided to stay in and chill. My mums gone to work and Cynthia out with Kristina. I'm wrapped warm with Cynthia's blue blanket laying on the couch in the living room.

I should say that today is the day I proper replied back to everyone, who's been trying to contact me. I decline few facetime calls because I weren't on that.

I was on my Instagram and the first person I searched was Leah.

I may have to say that I'm feeling Leah. I genuinely feel like I actually like Leah.

She just different. Like I always say.

Now I know that when she leaves me, I get upset and throw random tantrum at her. I don't really mean to.

But it's weird me liking a girl that has a child that's not even mine.

I aint got a problem with Kasey. She's well mannered, adorable like her mum and just a gorgeous little girl.

But it's just weird.

I'm dying to call Leah. I ain't messaging her because she aint even responding back to me. So, I don't mine calling, but what if she don't answer?

Don't wanna be no dickehead.

Like I'm Keiran Seeves. The buff bait boy.

Ain't tryna sound cocky. But it's the truth.

Now, I'm going to call Leah.

I'm just shitting my pants.

It's ringing now.

Someone answered on the fourth ring.

"Leah!", I said with such a fright. "M-mama", I heard a baby voice.

It was Kasey.

"Aw, Kasey darling go give mummy the phone", I instructed her nicely. "Hmm", Kasey hummed in agreement.

I heard muttering and mumbling on the phone. Then I heard Leah voice. She telling off, Kasey for answering her phone.

"WHAT?", says Leah with a bad attitude. "Woah, Leah can I please talk to you?", I asks her nicely. "I know, I shouldn't been rude to you and giving you unnecessary attitude but please let me talk to you. Please Leah", I begged her.

I really wanted to talk to her.

"Fine! I'm just gonna bring Kasey to her uncles room. Only for 5 minutes", she informed me.

I sighed in relief.
I smiled again.

No word of a lie, I've been dying slowly haven't not to hear Leah's voice.

Dying in agony.

*****

"Why do you want me here?", says Leah bluntly.

She was sitting on my bed with her legs cross and keeping her hands to herself.

I was standing beside my wardrobe facing her eye to eye.

"You can make yourself comfortable, ya know", I reassured her. "Answer my question and don't worry how I'm sitting.", says Leah bluntly again.

Her attitude was irritating me.

"Leah...I beg you easy. This attitude of yours need to simmer down a bit", I said gesturing my hands around.

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Keiran. What is it that you wanted to talk about?", says Leah, trying to speak calmly.

I sat beside her.
She looked deep into my eyes.
I sighed heavy.