Chapter 16.

~ Keiran ~

She's here. This beautiful girl, is here. Now I'm uncle Keiran. I hold onto her tiny hands as they gripped my index finger tightly. From then, I felt a solid bond form between both of us. She wrapped warm in this pink cotton wool blanket. Her smooth curly hair laid neatly. It feels weird. But a lovely weird.

Her name is; Keilani.

I'm in the hospital room with Cynthia, mum, Kristina, Jada and dutty boy Jerome.

Yes, Jerome is here.

My body was fumed with anger as I saw him walked in when Cynthia was giving birth.

By the way, Cynthia had a water birth. She preferred it because she believe it will keep her cool.

Cynthia is fast asleep but still in agony. The contractions she had was killing her. Her screams was louder than ever. I kept thinking the glass window was gonna break. Her face looked dull and dehydrated. She was sweaty heavy every part of her body. This was worst pain she has ever been through.

I past baby Keilani to my mum to hold and went and dragged Jerome outside the room without making it bait in front of my mum.

"Let's get this straight. You can never lay your hands on Cynthia again. If you do, your throat is slit. Do you hear me, bruv? Don't you ever try hurt my sister again. It sucks that Keilani has a dad like you. All I'm letting you know is be good, be good to Keilani then fuck off!", I warned him walking back into the room.

I swear I wanna kill, Jerome.

"What did you two talk about?", my mum asks. "Ahh,mum not today. Let's just chill with Keilani and wait till Cynthia wakes up", I told my mum.

Rah, can't be bothered to repeat myself.

"Keiran! Don't mess with me", my mum warned me. "Ahh mum man, it's nothing. Chill", I told her.

My mum kissed her teeth and told me to lower down my tone.

Jerome is still outside the room were he is standing when I left him. I see him looking up at the ceiling and scratching his head.

Wagwarn for this youte?

****

"Baby Keilani is here", Keelan gassed to me.

Haven't seen him for a hot minute in person but we speak a lot on Whatsapp and iMessage.

"Yeah. Finally, uncle Keiran."I smiled to Keelan. "And I'm uncle Keelan too", Keelan added on.

We both buss up laughing.

Me, Keelan and Lyrin left the prison after visiting Santos. My man has gon hench. He cut his hair low, got into a fight like once or twice that he receive a stab wound on his lower back. But overall, he's calm. He hates in there but has to deal with it.

"What's the motive?", Keelan asks. "There's bare still but wanna go see Leah", I told Keelan. "Raah, check you bruv! Always linking Leah. What's you two saying?", laughed Keelan. "Swear you two are dealing?", asked Lyrin. "Nah, we ain't dealing like that but we do check for each other", I say.

Keelan cracked up with laughter leaving me and Lyrin confused.

"What's Funny?", Lyrin asks Keelan. "Keiran, your telling lies. I know you and Leah are doing a ting. Ain't nothing wrong with that but careful.", Keelan said to me.

We talked some more and then went our own way.

Leah was at home preparing something to eat since I whatsapp her saying I'm hungry. She asks me if I could pick up, Kasey from nursery.

I made my way to Sunbeam Nursery and picked up Kasey.

"Dada!", she said with a grin as she saw me walked in.

I smiled picking her up.

"Hello Olaf!", I joked to her.

She loves it when I call her Olaf. That snowman character from the movie, Frozen.

The nurses assistant greeted me warmly and gave me all of Kasey's paintings in a bag with some treats.

As I walked out of Sunbeam Nursery, I made my way to Leah's.

It's so weird we live on the same floor.

As I was walking and talking to Leah a blue Audi A3 stopped right in front of me as I was about to cross the road.

The person whine down the window and looked at me dead in the eye.

"Keiran", a sharp voice shooted at me.

What does this youte want.

"Is there a problem, Antony?", I asks him holding Kasey. "Aww, look at my gorgeous girl", Antony said to Kasey.

Kasey looked away. She don't like strangers talking to her.

"Lucky your with her", he said stale facing me. "I was this close to hurt you", he added on. "You won't be having my role for long because I'm taking Leah and Kasey", he smiled to me.

I laughed in his face.

This typical dickhead.

"Your hilarious,bruv!", I laughed to him.

He looked at me confused.

"Don't know whether your tryna scare me but you can't get jack shit. Think you can get back Leah? You must be dreaming, fam", I laughed to him covering Kasey's ears so she cannot hear me.

Antony screwed me and started to drive off saying it ain't over.

This youte, needs to chill. Bare Wanna carrying on with this on going war. Fucking childish.

Not gonna lie, I was kinda shook to see him out the blue.

I speed walked don't wanna see nobody else.

****

"Here you go baby", says Leah putting down my plate with curry goat with white rice. "Finally! My belly was chatting hella spanish", I laughed to Leah.

Leah chuckled.

I told Leah what happen and she became scared straight away. She said I mustn't pick up Kasey no more from Nursery. She just didn't feel comfortable.

Leah fed Kasey mash potato with chicken strips. Kasey's favourite. Made her had a little bath and put Kasey to nap.

It's only 2:30pm.

"How's Cyn?", Leah asks me. "She's alright I should say but still in pain", I told Leah. "Ahh, those days. What's your nieces name agian?", Leah asks me sharing out her portion of food. "Keilani", I answered her as I put a spoonful of rice in mouth. "Awww, I can't wait to see her.", cooed Leah.

We spoke a bit more till I remembered something.

"Leah, as Cynthia was giving birth I saw a scar on her arm. It's looks nasty", I told her as she sat down in front of me. "Scar? Doesn't look deep or what?", Leah asks me. "A deep scar, like someone was tryna slice her arm.", I said to Leah with curiosity.

I glared at my food and thought of someone straight away.

"Keiran?", says Leah trying to grab my attention.

Just then my phone rang loud bringing me back to reality.

"Hello mum?", I said to her. "Keiran!...Keiran, Jerome is gone with Keilani!", my mum shouted down the phone to me.

I looked at Leah in a maze.

"What?", I said speechless.

"Fucking hell Keiran, Jerome took your niece", screamed my mum in tears.