Chapter 11.

It's the 21st of May.

It's my birthday. Just turn 18.

Can't believe I'm 18.

My mums taking me out to dinner with Cynthia.

My mum had collected all my bunch of presents from few old family friends and some family members. I didn't even know my mum was doing that. She collected and put them all in the attic where I never go because it's just full of boxes.

I haven't opened them yet. Thinking to do that tomorrow in the morning.

Im bare happy. I had push Leah to the back of my mind. Didn't want to think of her because I know it will upset my whole mood.

I haven't told anyone about what happen with Lexi. Even to think she said to me that's she's carrying my child. Fucked me over! I still don't believe that's my child. That's a no, no.

Let's me not even talk about her. She makes me sick.

Keelan said he has a surprise for me with the boys around 9:40pm tonight. Excited about that but nervous because I wanna know what he's doing.

I went through my Twitter and Instagram page seeing different pictures of me saying 'happy birthday'. It's nice seeing these, especially long paragraphs. I tried my best replying back to everyone but it too much for me. I'll to do some later.

To start my day off, I'm gonna go see my grandparents since they want to see me before I do anything else crazy.

I called a cab because I can't stand taking buses. It stinks, unhygienic, smelly people, bad morning breath. All of that, gives me a headache.

I'm dressed in all white. White jeans that has a small silver zip from each side of my ankle. A long white sleeve tee, that has a letter 'K' at the corner of my left chest. Then I had my silver small chain on.

I swear I'm in love with my silver chain.

Then I had on my all white roshes on. I have my all white customise timberlands. But I'm wearing that when I'm with Keelan and the boys.

Last but not least, spraying Hugo Boss perfume on me.

You should know me by now, with that addictive perfume that I love.

Im ready to go.

*****

"Happy birthday my first grandson", says my grandma hugging me tightly. "You getting so big, I want baby Keiran back with those enormous chubby cheeks you had. Big bubble eyes and those non existent lips you had", my nan prolonged.

It made me laugh.

"Nan, there's no more baby Keiran. He's a big boy", I said childish. "I know, I know", she mourned whilst rubbing my cheeks.

Obviously, everybody misses baby, Keiran.

"Anyway...why don't we give you your presents", my grandad said changing the subject. "Oh, yes love", snapped my grandma back into reality.

Aw, it's cute how she misses me being a baby.

I open my presents and receive clothes because that's all I really asks for.

Including money, jewellery and trainers.

I loved it.

I ain't that much picky of a person.

Or I'm i ?

My nan placed all my clothes into a birthday bag with a birthday card that I haven't opened yet.