Chapter 14.

~ Keiran ~

"Oh my daze, your Keiran Seeves from insta and twitter", this random girl said approaching me and Leah. "Yeah yeah", I smiled to her. "I swear I love you off so much, please can I take a picture with you and can you follow me on insta and twitter", she pleaded me.

Leah looked at me and smiled.

"Sure sure", I said taking out my phone so I can follow her as she gave me her name. "By the way, your girlfriend is beautiful.", the girl added on.

I ain't no celebrity, but some girls act like I do.

I looked at the girl and smiled, then looked at Leah and smiled.

Leah blushed and looked away.

We're not official but people do call Leah my girlfriend on my social media.

As I took a picture with the girl, she said bye to both of us and went.

Me and Leah were shopping in Westfield in Stratford. Everyone is bare preeing. True I have my arms around her shoulders and her right arm is around my waist. We're both giggling and being flirtatious.

I see a few girls I used to fuck with a lot. It was quiet embarrassing seeing them because there bare screwing me and Leah.

It is still continuing.

Leah is starting to get annoyed with girls screwing and mumbling underneath their breath about her.

"These girls, sure wanna feel my fist across their faces because i would love to", says Leah angrily looking at me.

I rubbed the side of her arm, trying to cool her down.

"Babes, easy man. Don't pay them no mind", I said soothing her. "Nah, Keiran you fuck around to much", she said looking at my dick and back at me.

I looked at her deadly.

We're literally stood in the middle of the store and people are walking pass us staring.

"You really want to start, with that rass attitude of yours?", I asks her scratching the side of my face.

She rolls her eyes.

"Thought so! When I say don't pay them no mind, don't look at them", I warned her. "It's not my fault they want this", I said talking about my dick.

Her face went confused, like I was speaking gibberish.

"Keiran, don't play dumb with me", Leah said. "Don't start acting up with me, true girls are screwing you", I told her.

She ran her hands through her long thick straight hair with a heavy sigh.

"I'm gonna go home", she sighed to me. "You mean 'we'?", I said to her. "Nah, you don't have to come. You can stay fucking around with girls if you want", she said sarcastically.

I kissed my teeth.

I put my arms back around her shoulders and headed home.

****

Leah picked up Kasey from her aunts house and came to mine.

I'm home with Cynthia as well. My mum went out on a date with this guy that fancied her for time. I'm weren't to fund of that.

"Your soon about to pop!", says Leah. "I know, I'm hella scared", says Cynthia biting the last piece of her sponge cake.

These two were both chatting their heads off forgetting that me and Kasey are here with them.