Chapter 19.

~ Cynthia ~

"Don't freak out", I warned him.

"Are you fucking nuts?!", shouted Keiran

Keilani was in the room with us sleeping. But as soon as Keiran shouted, she woken up and wailed.

"Keiran stop!", I said. I ran over to Keilani, picked her up to shush her as she cries.

Keiran tightened his jaw and clenched his hands tightly. That you could see his veins pop up.

"Keiran calm down", I measured my voice. "Be quiet!", he venom voice approaches me.

My blood ran cold. I've never seen Keiran get so mad like this over this situation.

Well this is the first time.

"See you in a bit", he told me storming out. "What you gonna do, Keiran?", I asks him nervously. "Don't ask me questions", he said sharply narrowing his brown eyes at me hard.

My spine quivered.

As Keilani calmed down, Keiran slammed the front door hard, which frightened her.

Maybe I shouldn't of shown Keiran the pictures of Lamar and Lexi.

I hope he don't do anything stupid.

*****

~ Keiran ~

"Yo, get strapped and where's Lamar?", I asks Keelan through the phone.

I'm breathing heavily down the phone. My veins are thumping hard. My heart is racing.

"Yo, yo", Keelan voice measured. "Bro, what's wrong?", Keelan asks curiously. "K, you don't understand how fuming I am right now!", I said gritted through my teeth. "Tell me...tell me wagwarn", says Keelan.

I took a deep breath.

"Can you imagine this used out bucket, Lexi is pregnant yeah..as you already know. Remember when she told me, in front of
Leah and Kasey that how I'm the father of the child to her baby..", my voice trailed off.
"Yeah, yeah, I know that", agreed Keelan. "Right...now this bomberclart useless gyal was with the Lamar in Nando's all lovey dovey. Fam i even got pics...the thing is that confused me that I'm sure I've told Lamar about this yat", I said to Keelan with curiosity.

Keelan gasped. I know he shocked.

Is like Lamar is lovey dovey with a yat.

I don't even play dem games.

"Rass, bruv I don't even know, ya know. That's bare mad. Like rahh, Lamar really lovey dovey over this gyal", says Keelan.

He just couldn't believe it.

"Trussst me fam", I longed out. "The thing is that I ain't mad at him but Lexi", I told Keelan. "I hope she ain't playing me and Lamar ...she must be up for something", I said to Keelan thinking. "Make your way to mine and let's sort this out", Keelan told me.

I locked off and made my way to Keelan's yard.

****

"Bro why you mad about it?", Josh asks me. "Josh put yourself in my shoe. You like a girl that has a child. But before you use to fuck around with girls. Out the blue one of the girl you use to fuck that is a yat is pregnant and tell you in front of your girl whilst the child is there with no sympathy. Saying 'congratulation' of soon becoming a father to child that you know that not yours. Now your seeing pics of your home boy with the yat that 'claims to you that your the baby father' but fucking around with your home boy being all lovey dovey. What type of shit is that? Now your thinking to yourself is she playing me or Lamar. Even though you cut her off since the incident because she was only a fuck...your gonna start thinking that she could be telling Lamar the same thing. Even thinking to yourself hard, to remember if you've told Lamar about this yat. Normally, you'll tell your main boys who you been fucking", I said moving my hand around as if I was painting.