Chapter 15.

~ Jerome ~

"I'm coming, just walking down", I told Cynthia talking to her on the phone. Then she locked off.

Then see her.

This big umpa lumpa.

She was sitting down eating cake. As always. I sat down beside her.

"Your alright", I said rubbing her bump.

She looked at me and kissed her teeth.

"I'm in pain", Cynthia snapped. "I can't do anything for myself, Jerome", she groan to me with ignorance. "Did I tell you to keep the baby?", I asked her sarcastically.

She looked at me.

Afterwards she tried to get up but her weight is pulling her down.

I laughed at her. I hold onto her arms and made her sat back down.

"For fuck sake!", she said to herself. She turned her back to me.

I laughed at her again. She ignored my laugh by plugging her earphones into her ears.

"Don't try ignore me, miss moany", I laughed taking out her earphones. "Shut up", she said playfully.

I sat closer to her, looking at her bump.

"Little one is here anytime soon", I told Cynthia once I laid my eyes into her lips.

She felt uncomfortable and tense.

"Stop with that behaviour", she warned me licking her lips. "It's been a while, Cyn", I said.

She ignored me.

"We're here for a reason, Jerome. Not all this", she laughed to me.

I kissed my teeth.

Not gonna lie, I've been missing Cynthia and the things we used to do. Especially, fucking her.

"How are we gonna co-parent?", she asks me. "Well I'm working, you can bring little one anytime. Just let me know. Or I can have her every weekends", I said with a shrug. "Not too sure about you having her on the weekends", she said uncomfortably. "Why?", I asks curiously.

She lift her arm sleeves up showing me the scar I gave her.

Looking at it, brought memories.

I felt bad but she gets me so mad.

Kinda surprised she's still with me through those times. After all this hitting I've done to her, is the way she gets me so fucking mad.

I know she don't wanna be with me but she's stuck with me forever because she's carrying my child. Either way, if she wasn't pregnant and we weren't together, there is no way she'll be with another boy. She's still belongs to me. Will be mine till I want to left her go. Sounds kinda selfish but I don't business. Once your mine, your mine till I don't want you. There's been times I want end being with Cynthia but I couldn't resist letting her go because there's other guys after her. Cynthia knows she can get any guy she wants because she's good looking but that ain't happening at all.

I pulled down her sleeve because I didn't want to look at her scar anymore.

"Your short tempered behaviour, I don't want that around our child. Like what if your angry and she's crying...you could ending up hurting her brutally.", she said looking at her bump. "Would rather you seeing her, when I'm with you", she added on.

Listening to her saying that to me hurts. I sound dangerous.

Like my mum always told me, I'm like my dad and need anger management.

"Is that okay?", she's asks me glaring in my face.

I nodded my head.

"But what about when your in labour...I ain't gonna be able to come?", I said sadly.

Cynthia sighed.

"I don't know, how that's gonna work out.", she said. "I need to tell Keiran, not even need but I have to tell him", she added on.

I scratch my head with frustration.

Boy, I know that Keiran dislikes me a lot.

"Might as well then", I sighed.

*****

~ Cynthia ~

I'm home chit chatting with Keiran as i am eating chicken noodle soup in his bedroom. Keiran is ironing his white shirt as I sat on his bed.

"Anyway, there's something I need to tell you", I hesitantly said. "What?!", he answered me swiftly that it made me jump. "I-i-i don't know how to say this", I said.

Keiran smacked his lips the switched of the iron.

I kept quiet while he hanged up his clothes neatly. Putting away the iron and iron board.

"Taking bare long...what's the problem?", he asks me as he sat down beside me.

I took a deep breath.

"Jerome...I've been speaking to him for a while", I told him. "Who?", he raises his voice.

Fuck.

"Please don't shout", I said trying to calm him down. "No, what the fuck you just say?", Keiran venom voice starts to arise.

I felt like I was about to panic.

"You know what...don't fucking come talking to me about Jerome...your so called boyfriend that abuse you, spat on you and dry lie in your fucking face. Like are you stupid, Cynthia?", he shouted in my face.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't cry about it. You made that decision to go speak to him after what he put you through. For fuck sake, your a smart girl Cynthia. Stop acting so dumb like you ain't got no sense. Fix up, bruv. I love you and that but fucking hell", he said rolling his eyes. His voice settles a bit.

"I knew you was gonna act like this", I told him. "Whatever, init."he respond to me. "What does useless boy, Jerome want?", he asks me. "He got my number again time ago to apologise but I weren't really having it. I gave him a chance and spoke to him. He's stepping up, got a job and that. He wants to be in his daughters life", I told him as I wipe the last tears away from my cheek. "It's a long story", I added on.

Keiran sighed and went on his phone.

"This dick face boy...I hate him but I can't stop him from being with his own child", Keiran says to me. "Do whatever, but I'm watching you especially that prick", Keiran added on. "Thank you, Keiran", I said to him nicely.

He looked at me with a stale face. His eyes were harsh to look at. It felt he wanted to kill me with his eyes. So I looked away and got up.

"Make sure, you close my door", he warned me looking back at his phone.

And I did what he told me to do.

"God please let this be stress free between Jerome and Keiran", I whispered to myself walking to my room.