Chapter 5.

4 months gone by. Time was moving fast. Time was going against me.

A lot been happening months back.

Jerome is no longer to be seen. Literally no where to be seen. He's just gone. But I ain't done with him.

Cynthia is 5 months pregnant. My mum didn't take it easy hearing that her own daughter is pregnant at this age. My mum was disappointed, ashamed and felt she didn't raise Cynthia the right way.

She's wrong for even saying and thinking that.

My mum raise Cynthia perfectly well. Taught her to have manners, respect, love, honesty, loyalty and most of all to love herself.

But my mum is going to support Cynthia through this. Since she doesn't really know Jerome like that, she's willing to help.

Months ago with huge incident with Antony and Kwarbz situation turn into a mazza!

Antony survived 7 stabbed wounds to his chest. It took him time to heal. One of my friend that I found out that is his friend too, told me.

I don't know what happened to Kwarbz, though.

Even the one with the blue tracksuit.

It was all over my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram about it. It felt like it was the topic of the year.

Couple other boys try create a war with my friends but it never turned into no war.

Just pathetic little arguments.

Cynthia knows about it. Not my mum.

Santos been charged but with no parole.
But he will be doing his sentence when he turns 18.
Lyrin been beside Santos side, helping him go through this court meeting with him. As always, Lyrin is always there to support him.

Keelan even confronted the police about what he done to Kwarbz. He's been charged as well and had to do 48 hours in the cell. Obviously, they aloud him out to get fresh air and that. He told me he barely ate their food. It's too dry, soggy, wet and no nice smell to it.

But he's out. Calm and all that with Rhea.

Haven't even been doing much either. Just staying home finishing off my college course. I even put my phone on aeroplane mode most of the time to air girls that's forever hollering at me.

Just so you know, we're in month May and that's my birthday month. Gonna be 18 in two weeks time.

But I don't know what I'm gonna do for my birthday, still.

Today imma follow my sister, Cynthia to her second scan to find out the sex of the baby and other check ups.

"You ready?", Cynthia asked me with a smile.

She's getting hella big. Cynthia is short and you can see the fact that the baby in her stomach is putting weight on her. Her bump is kinda big too. It's weird knowing she's gonna be a mum soon.

"Yeah, yeah", I said reassuring her. "You got everything,yeah?", I asked making sure.

She nodded, yes.

My mum wasn't in the house. She went work early so she can leave early around 2, I think.

Then me and Cynthia left the house 10 minutes later. We took the cab to King's College Hospital in Camberwell. We waited bare long for a scan. Cynthia didn't think it was long because all she was doing was munching down crisps, sandwiches, Tropical juice and a chocolate bar of Twix.

Yeah, she can be very greedy.

We was in the room and there's bare machine and shit for those pregnancy stuff.