Chapter 7.

Last night was mad.

Crazy more like.

The party went overboard. Bare madness was happening.

The good thing is that, there was no fight.

Now, I got banging headache.

I need to stop drinking alcohol.

Especially, Hennessy because every time I drink that I get a headache the following day.

I was still in this strange bed. That's not even mine.

I looked around the room. Glaring hard around the room with confusion. Why I'm I in a red room when my bedroom wall is white?

I looked to other side, seeing a female body beside me.

Shitt!

I don't remember sleeping with a girl.

I got right up quick.

I wasn't naked. Just didn't have my shirt on at all.

Then she turned around.

I woke her up by me getting up from the bed so quick.

"M-morning Keiran", says Leah trying to open her eyes properly.

I slept with Leah?

I don't even remember having sex with Leah.

I didn't even have condoms with me yesterday.

I wasn't even planning to beat.

"Ahh fuck Leah, don't tell me I had sex with you?", I said worryingly.

She then sat up straight.

"Nah, we didn't. Your friends were drunk so I decided to take you home since we live on the same floor but your mum and Cynthia weren't even home so I took you here", she said in a rush.

She sounded nerves.

"Don't be nerves. Just wanted to know. Did you carry me?", I asked curiously. "Nah, your too heavy. I just put your hands around my shoulder and I was holding on your waist to balance you.", she said nicely.

She then yawned.
I sat back on her bed in relief.

"Sorry, that I frighten you", I said in a whisper. "It's okay...imma go check on Kasey while you sort yourself out", she said whilst yawning.

I smiled at her warmly.

She got up from her bed walking towards the door.

She's so fucking sexy.

She is wearing a pink silky night dress. It looks beautiful on her.

Leah is just so sexy.

I looked across the room seeing my grey shirt on the computer chair.

I went for it and put it on.

My head is hurting.

As my grey shirt was on, I saw my iPhone charged fully on the computer table.

I looked through, seeing messages and all sorts. Pictures from last night was all over twitter and instagram. Barely on facebook unless I get notifications.

I went downstairs seeing Kasey looking up at her mum Leah, with a bottle of water.

Leah was cleaning up the side and taking out a packet of porridge were you can put in the microwave for 2 minutes.

Kasey then looked at me.

She smiled at me.

She looks just like Leah but a bit lighter.