Chapter 20.

~ Lamar ~

"Lamar please..I didn't do anything"

"Swear im gonna fuck you up", I slapped Lexi in the face.

She holds her bump as she moves away from and sobbing heavy and begging me to stop. She used her right hands to cover the side of her face where I slapped her.

She began to sob louder, like anybody deserves to hear her.

"SHUT UP, BRUV", I yelled.

She shivered in silence covering her mouth as if she holds back her breath.

"Did you or did you not say that Keiran was the father?", I spat at her.

Her watery eyes felt guilty to answer. I read her face expressions, obviously knowing the reason.

"YOU CUNT!"

"Lamar, I'm sorry..i-i don't know how to explain"

"EXPLAIN WHAT? YOU AINT GOT SHIT TO EXPLAIN. YOU MADE LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF MY BREDRINS.", I shouted

Lexi remained quiet, not knowing what to do.

I paste up and down in Lexi house fuming. The way I want to slap her, tump her hard in the face but I can't. Only reason because she's pregnant.

And what? I hit girls that mess with me and fuck with my feelings.

Especially, LYING to me.

"You know what", I breathed heavy. "Your so fucking lucky your pregnant because I swear to you, you woulda been dead", I hissed.

Lexi reached out for me to touch me.

"WHAT YOU DOING?", I snapped pushing her backwards.

"Don't leave me", she sobs.

"Fuck off, bredrin"

"No, no, p-please don't leave me", she pleaded me. Wanting to touch me.

I didn't even make eye contact with her but I shrugged her off me.

I feel like if I look at her, somewhere inside of me might make me feel sorry for her.

"Don't call my phone. Don't contact me at all", I warned her leaving.

"LAMAR!", she screamed my name as I shut the door.

I firmed myself disappearing somewhere else.

My phone beeped from a message.

Weed junker: weed man, gimme £10. Better b fat 2

That's it. I'm all about my money, don't know why the fuck I pay attention to bitches.

It's all about money.

****

~ Keiran ~

"Boogie boogie", I cooed to my niece as she waddles around in my arms.

Keilani gurgles in response. She's so beautiful. Her wavy hair brushed down neatly. Her small tiny non existing lips and long eyelashes and her dark brown glooming eyes, looks so much like Cynthia. But mostly, similar features like mum.

"You want bop bop?", I asks Keilani showing her, her bottle of milk.

She began to wail all of sudden. So I quickly fed her before she cried even louder.

"Hey, you go", Leah walked in with a plate of food.

I handed Keilani over to her so she could continue feeding her.