Chapter 10.

Two more days till my birthday.

Rah, I'm gonna be 18. Feels weird.

Today I decided to see Santos. Haven't seen him for a hot minute. Wanted to see him today. Knowingly I know that Lyrin going to be there.

Swear, Santos and Lyrin are like proper brothers.

I'm always reminiscing those kisses I have with Leah. Like its so magical.

It makes me feel soft.

Some any gay behaviour.

Literally, she's the only girl I speak to besides my mum, Cynthia and my cousins.

I enjoy talking to Leah. She's full of bants and rudeness. I love bit of both.

She ain't sensitive she can handle my harsh bants.

I talk to Leah every single day and speak to her on the phone when I'm in bed before I go to sleep, every single day.

Swear, every moments counts.

I admit now, I feel like I like her a lot.

Leah is just so different.

And rare. She even got me talking like her.

I haven't told Keelan that though or any of the boys.

I decide to keep it on the low. Just me and her.

I called the cab like 10 minutes ago, so they can should be on its way.

I was my dark blue denim jeans with a white vest top and put on my Stone Island puffy jacket zipped up. I had white huaraches on my feet.

Obviously not forgetting my Hugo Boss Perfume is being sprayed on me.

I was ready.

****

Now I'm at Santos house. His whole family was here. It was more of a gathering. Keelan couldn't come because he was food poisoned. It me, Valentino, Lamar and Josh along with Santos family members that was all scattered around the house.

"Bro, it feels like I'm never gonna see you again", says Josh. "Aye, stop chatting rubbish Josh. You can see me in prison", says Santos jokingly but was taking it seriously at the same time. "How long you staying in there for?", asks Valentino. "3 years, then I'm gonna do my community service for two more months then I'm done", says Santos confidently.

It was scary for Santos. I know he didn't wanted to go in there. It's going to be life - changing for him. He told me few times that's he's scared. I felt sorry for him, but there is nothing I can do.

3 years in prison. Two more month doing community service. That's joust long.

Sounds like decades.

Santos doesn't have very long to go to prison.

"We ain't leaving you bro, we got you like you got us", says Lyrin giving him a bro hug.

It's nice to see Lyrin being strong and supportive for Santos going through this.

We all changed the subject to get our mind off of it and started to talk about hilarious throwbacks.

Times went by, I spoke to few of Santos family members especially his mum. His mum always favours me and Lyrin. I ate some tacos with a bit of fried chicken. Obviously, I was also texting my favourite Leah for sure.

And yes I spoke to my mum and Cynthia. There forever, checking up on me.

I'm gonna go meet up with Leah and Kasey. So could spend afternoon time with them.