Niyah: What they give Trina?

Zoe: 15 minutes.

London: She gotta stay 5 extra minutes then you do , be happy.

I laughed.

Zoe: Yeah I guess , but imma be so damn tired.

Niyah: You'll live.

London: Zoe , you'll never guess who FaceTimed me at some 5:45 in the morning.

Zoe: Um Hadi?

London: Nope. Jadah.

Zoe: Ain't she locked up?

London: I guess she got out.

Zoe: What she say.

London: I asked that hoe what she wanted , and she gone say some you. Like bitch , I don't want you no more.

Zoe laughed.

Me: Wait , whose Jadah?

London: She's my ex , some things went down between me and her and she almost got her ass killed.

I looked at Zoe and she shrugged.

Me: Oh.

Niyah: Did she say she was gone hurt you or anything?

London: No , but I know she'll find me. It's just the matter of when.

Zoe: Aye , no worries. She fuck with you again , and she gone end up in the motherfuckin cemetery and imma put her bitch ass there.

Me: It's so funny to hear you cuss cause with your accent.

London laughed.

London: I know right but don't underestimate Zoe. We went down to her original home down in Tennessee a few summers ago and she took me pig racing , hunting , and the scariest thing of all , we went riding driving through the woods neck deep with some other people on ATVS and came back in pick ups. This bitch was standing up dancing on the bed of the pick up. The truck was so jumpy and never ever let her drive a jeep through a empty land full cause she'll drive through a warehouse. Literally.

I looked at her to see her laughing.

Me: Forreal?

Zoe: Yep. If I take yall out there , yall think yall city girls can handle the country life?

Niyah: Hell no.

Me: Let's make a bet.

Zoe: I'm listening.

Me: If me and Niyah go out there and don't complain for the entire Spring Break , then yall gotta , hmm. Niyah , what you think.

Niyah: Hmm. Give us lap dances.

Zoe: London let's have a talk.

They get up and walk off.

Me: Oh god.

Niyah: I wonder who London got dressed up for.

Me: Damn nigga. Maybe her self.

She laughed and they came back.

London: It's a deal , and if we win yall gotta do our homework for two weeks and yall gotta wear the same shoes for two weeks straight.

I almost cried. I switch shoes everyday and Niyah does too.

Me: It's a deal.

Everybody shook hands and the bell rang.

Me: Be prepared to go down.

Zoe: Babe , you better watch who you talking to. I'm a born Country Girl.

She kissed my lips and walked off. I laughed and walked off in another direction.

( Zoe / 6:26 pm )

I pulled into the garage and parked. I grabbed my bags and went inside. I'm to tired to go dress shopping. I'll go tomorrow. I mean , I'll have no choice considering that the dance is Saturday at 6:30.

I entered the house and heard laughing. I went in the living room and saw Cloe , Jamie , Jasmine , some girl and some boy.

Me: Hey.

Cloe: Hey. You remember Jamie and Jasmine.

Me: Of course I remember Jasmine. I favor her out of all your friends and unfortunately I remember Jamie.

Jamie: Nice to see you too , Zoe.

I fake smiled.

Me: Seen dad lately?

Cloe: Uh yeah. He texted and said he'll take you dress shopping tomorrow if that's okay.

Me: What did you tell him?

I picked up the mail and went through it.

Cloe: I told him your usually home by 6:00 something.

Me: Okay.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed my phone. I shot a text to dad.

Hey.Zoe🌻: Hey daddy , um is it okay if I can get one of my friends to drive me to school and you can pick me up?

He instantly responded. I had him saved under Daddy👴🏾💕.

Daddy👴🏾💕: Of course. I'll be waiting outside in a Black Range Rover.

Hey.Zoe🌻: Okee daddy.

I put my phone away and went upstairs.

- - - -
Ch. 20

Comments please

Votes please

Sorry for any mistakes