I flipped the page. ' Keep rambling on, and I'll explain.'

'There are cameras." I turned the page again and he instantly caught on.

"But you know, what I'd like to talk about is the Batman's past!" He began.

'I remember.' I turned the page as he glanced at the notebook, his expression not giving us away.

"Who do you think had a past with that much privilege and wealth?! I thought of Bruce Wayne but no one has seen that guy since his last stock exchange went plummeting down! Also, he's got mommy and daddy issues he's a weakling, so scratch him out !" He kept his act as I flipped through the pages.

He would glance down at the notebook, every once in a while as he spoke.

" Then I thought of good ole Sal Maroni. But he's been attacked by the bats too! He's also an idiot between you and me! Then it was Carmine Falcone! But just like our pal Maroni..he's old as hell!" He rambled on.

"One of my suspects was even Harvey Dent, but we all saw how the forces of uh 'life' took it's toll on him."

'Meet me at the warehouse, tonight. I'll send men.' Was the last page I showed him before shutting my notebook.

"Alright Joker.. Sadly I can't wait around and listen to your assumptions all day, because I have other sessions. But we can continue this tomorrow. Good day." I smirked before leaving his cell.

After leaving Jack, I rushed to my desk and grabbed all my personal stuff. I was careful to not touch any of my work papers though. I then went out of the asylum and hauled a cab. I had him drop me off a mile away, off the opposite road to the warehouse, and made sure to walk my way there. After about about 30 minutes of walking, I finally reached the warehouse. I walked into the garage and most men were shocked to see me there and alone.

"Listen up, I need some of you to go help Joker get out. I want you all there at 8:00 PM sharp! I hope you all got the message, now go! Get ready!" I commanded them.

I watched as they scrambled around, then got into the vans and took off. I watched the vans fade from sight before going into the house. Everything was a bit dusty and messy. There were glasses of rum and beer cans everywhere. Those I couldn't decide were Jack's or the men's. I took in everything before taking a seat on the couch. I actually missed this place.

( Joker's P.O.V )

I was currently in one of my vans with my men. I replayed my escape in my head. I didn't feel bad for beating the shit out of those security guards. Those bastards were annoying as hell! They should've feared me more! I did feel bad for ole Scotty though, now he was my favorite! But I can't lie, the table leg did look good on him..sorry, in him I mean. It made his belly look..flatter. 

Right now there was only one thought on my mind though..Eva. God the last few months have been a living hell! I can't wait to spend more time with her! I think we deserve a day off, without a calamity falling on our heads. Every. Fucking. Second. 

The men pulled over and got out of the car as I followed behind. They all turned to enter the garage and I stood in front of the door. I took a deep sigh before pulling my keys out and opening it. As I slide the door open I saw Eva standing in front of it with her hands clasped together. We made eye contact and she gave me the most heart melting smile I've ever seen.

"Hi.." She awkwardly whispered, smiling at me.

"Angel.." 

-------------------------------------------------------

Heyoooo!!!!

Sooo!

SHE FINALLY REMEMBERED!

I had many of you guys screaming at me in the messages because you thought she was dead but guess what! She ain't dead yet !

Haahaha anyways! Hope you guys liked this chapter!

What do you think will happen next?!

Also, bad news..I may have to take a 2 week break because I'm visiting my sick gran. 

Buttt!!! I promise to bombard you guys with updates as soon as I'm back!

Anyway! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

I hope you're all having a great day!

Much love xxx