Twenty Five

"What changed?" Agent Brooks questions honestly confused.

"He did."

***

December 10 3:36 pm

Desiree's POV

"Harry can you please tell me why you want to do this?"

"So things for you can get better. I don't want you to live like this anymore," he tells me as he continues packing my clothes.

"But you don't understand-"

"Why?" he asks cutting me off.

"Why what?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why are you still here? As many times as I left you unchained you still stayed but why?"

"I love you Harry."

"BUT WHY?! I TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM YOU! EVERYTHING! YET YOU'RE STILL HERE! WHY?!"

"Because I have no one left. No one else but you. You seem to know who I truly am. You could've easily killed me when you first abducted me but no. I stayed because I love you. You may have voices but you showed me who you really are. You care. You have emotions. You aren't just a crazy guy walking. You're Harry Styles. The guy who has my heart."

"And that's wrong Desiree! Why can't you see that?!" I let out a loud groan.

"I'm not leaving and you can't do anything about it. You'll have to kill me."

"That's not going to happen."

"Then stop packing because I'm not going anywhere." He should know how I feel. We've fought about this since Thanksgiving. Yet, he's insisted on letting me go and I don't want to go. I'll chain myself to this house if I have to.

I walk downstairs and take a seat on the sofa. I pull my knees to my chest and lay my head in between them.

Why does he want to get rid of me? What did I do to make him not want me anymore?

My stomach starts to hurt and I take a deep breath. Is it normal to have such a deep pain in my stomach during pregnancy? I place my hand on my stomach. This doesn't feel right.

I get up slowly and try to walk to the kitchen. I open the medicine cabinet and grab pain pills. I fill a glass with water. I let out a whimper. I shake two pills out and take them with the water. I head to sit back on the couch.

I'm scared. What if I'm miscarriaging or something? I can't deal with this right now.

I lay down on my back on the couch trying to think of something other than the worse.

Harry's heavy feet stalk down the stairs until they stop. I turn my head in his direction.

"What's the matter?"

"Just tummy problems," I tell him hoping he doesn't go further.

"Theirs some meds-"

"Yeah I took some don't worry."

He nods and he heads into the kitchen.

What's changed? Why now does he want things to be 'normal'? What happened?

I contemplate a bit more until I start to feel the side effects of the pills. Why would they add drowsiness? I'm not tired.

I try to keep my eyes open but fail. I fade into darkness.