Twenty Two

Harry parks on the side of the curb in front of the his targets home. He stares at the home. It still looks the same.

He ponders on whether to go through with his plan or not. He grabs his pistol from the glove department and gets out. He places it behind his back, in between the hem of his pants and back, the cold metal causing the man to shiver a bit. He walks up the old pathway to the front door.

He looks around the neighborhood. No one outside. No one seemed to notice the 21 year old man's presence.

He balls his fist up and knocks on the door firmly.

***

November 13 7:48 pm

Harry's POV

She stopped you from fulfulling your deed. You have to kill her now.

No you don't Harry. She saved your life. You should thank her.

I sit in the bed weak and staring at the ceiling.

"They're bothering you again aren't they?" her sweet voice speaks from the window seat. I look towards her. She's made it her home over there. She's slept their for the past two days. I won't do it again, I tell her but she won't believe me.

I nod and she hands me two pills.

"It's the last of the sleeping pills. You kind of downed our last bottle," she tells me.

I take the pills and the glass of water. I swallow the pills and finish the glass off.

"I'm sorry," I tell her. I've been apologizing every minute to her.

Don't say sorry to her. She deserves no apology.

She deserves all the apologies in the world.

She stays quiet as she returns back to the window seat. She's gained a little weight since a couple months ago and she looks a lot more concerned.

See, she doesn't even want an apology.

She has to cope. She can't just forgive you just like that.

"How are you feeling?" she asks me licking her lips.

"Better than yesterday," I reply in truth. Yesterday and the day before that I felt like shit. I slept a lot and felt weak.

"Good. You're regaining your health back," she says pushing her hair out of her face. "I thought I lost you," she whispers not trying to hold eye contact with me. Every time she tells me that, I feel guilty.

Guilty?! For what you moron?! She deserves to feel that way.

It's normal Harry. You almost lost her and she almost lost you.

Oh shut the hell up. You two sicken me.

"I'm sorry. I-I know it's not enough but I truly am. I didn't know how to handle Gem's death. I didn't mean to scare you," I tell her.

She adverts her eyes. I sigh. She probably hates me.

Good.

No she doesn't. She just needs to understand.

"Harry what were you thinking?! I-" she trails off. "I love you. I can't lose you," she tells me.

I feel the effects of the pills start to work.

"I-I l-l," I begin to stumble over my words, a side effect the pills have. She stands up and her frame and face starts to get hazy.

She bends down placing a soft kiss on my forehead before looking into my eyes.

"I know," she nods and I drift off into blissful, no voices sleep.

(A/N: What is going on with this fandom latetly? Telling possibly a pregnant woman to miscarry?? How would you feel if someone told you that? Let Louis be happy gosh. And then yelling at Liam because he didn't want to stop and then yelling afterward that "that's why everyone likes Harry"?? Sometimes people disgust me! He was with his family. They were right behind him and for you to say that, that's I don't even know. He probably cried after he got into his hotel room. That was so selfish and horrible of them. They are human! They aren't perfect or anything. They make mistakes just like anyone else. And for you to be hateful and spiteful to them and who they "associate" with is wrong. Find your right mind. Rant over. It just pissed me off how people can be so rude. Shaking my damn head)