Thirteen

Desiree sat in the cold interrogation room by herself. She didn't understand why her abduction became a federal case. Or maybe she did. Harry killed 4 people and kidnapped her. He managed to escape and now they're looking for him.

The worst case scenario is he would choose Suicide by Police. She didn't want them to hurt him. He just needed help. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's only doing what his voices tell him. Seeing first hand what Schizophrenia can do to people, Desiree wanted to help anyone who had the disease. It destroys peoples lives.

Harry, if you're listening, which I doubt you are, don't hurt yourself. Theirs something I still haven't told you and I want you alive to hear it, Desiree thinks to herself and lays her head down on her arms that were folded on the table.

***

September 13 6:18 pm

Harry's POV

"We've been talking for a month now Harry. I thought that maybe you would've asked me to be your girlfriend by now," Tara tells me as we're sharing a meal at her place. "And you never take me to your place. Harry if you're hiding something or don't want to be with me just tell me. I won't be mad. Just a little hurt because you were basically playing me."

Harry fix this now.

"No no. Babe look I didn't mean to make you feel this way. The only reason I haven't asked you to be mine just yet is because I want to make sure this will work out," I tell her standing and pulling her to me.

It disgusts me that this isn't Desi but so far I've been able to disguise my true feelings for this, for the sake of not disrespecting woman, girl. I don't like her, let alone don't want to be with her. That's the reason why I haven't asked her out.

"But we've been through this conversation. You know I would never hurt you," she tells me placing a single hand on my cheek.

"I know but I just want to know if this right. Ever since we've been talking, you haven't spoken a word about your friend."

"I've coped with it. I have but she hasn't shown up in little over 2 months. She's never coming back. Ever."

"You don't know that."

"I do! She hasn't shown up or contacted anyone! She's never coming back. I'm never going to hear from Desiree Green ever again!"

"Calm down okay."

Kill her now. She's annoying as fuck.

"I miss her Harry. I miss her jokes, her smile, her laugh. Call me weird but I miss her teeth. She had the most beautiful teeth. She was going to go far and now..." she trails off.

This is it. This is the time.

"I-I can help you," I tell her grasping the knife on the table.

"What are-" I jab the knife into her stomach. I pull it out and watch her clutch her stomach. "Harry?" she asks me looking up in horror. Her blood oozes from the wound I caused and I smile. "Why?" she asks trying to hold herself up on the wall no doubt leaving a bloody handprint.

"Because for a month instead of looking for that beautiful creature you sat making googly eyes at me! Desiree deserves so much more than you!"

"I-I tried searching for her."

"For about 3 weeks! You don't care for her! Not like I do."

"So, so it w-was you?" she asks. I give her a grin.

"Yes. I kidnapped Desiree. I killed her parents. I killed her best friend."

"Harry p-please. Y-you don't h-have to do this," she pleads.

"You don't deserve to live."

Kill her Harry. Now!

I rush her, and straddle her as she tries to fight me off. I do my best to make sure she doesn't get any DNA of me under her nails. I stab her in the heart and she gasps for air. I stab her and stab her and stab her. Over and over and over. She deserves it!

***

"Dinner is ready!" I call up the stairs. I hear the pitter patter of feet coming down the steps. I'm met with the sight of my beautiful girlfriend.

"Great! I'm starving!"

"So am I!" I growl making my way to her and pulling her close to me. I take her lips in mine and we're soon in a lovely make out session.

She pushes me off of her.

"Not in that way," she giggles. "It smells good. What did you cook?"

"I, miss nosy, cooked Spaghetti and meat balls," I tell her poking her nose. "You've been talking about it for a while now so I decided to take a crack at it."

You're becoming soft! How can you enjoy this?

She's been off chains for a week and hasn't tried escaping. She's not leaving. I know it.

She's here to stay Harry. Forever and always.

I set my hand on the small of her back and lead her over to the table. I pull her chair out and she sits down. I try to push her chair in but it won't budge so I scoot the table closer to her.

She cups her hand over her mouth trying to keep in her laugh.

You're weak.

I grab the pot from the kitchen and bring it to the table. I scoop her out some spaghetti and place it on her plate.

She smiles at me and I place some on mine. I set the pot back on the stove and take a seat across from her.

"We say grace first," she tells me as I pick up my fork. I set my fork down and reach for her hand. We connect and she says a prayer for our food.

"Amen. So honey how was your day?" I ask her.

"Boring. Baby I want to go outside! I'm tired of being stuck in the house."

"You know I don't want you going out. Someone might recognize you."

"My hair has gotten longer and I could dye it?" she suggests.

"NO!" I yell slamming my fist on the table.

"Sorry," she whispers.

"I-I'm sorry."

"How was your day?"

"Your best friend won't be a problem. She's no longer with us," I tell her.

"She's, she's dead?" she asks me and I nod.

"She didn't deserve to be your best friend anyway." She nods and just messes with her spaghetti. "You okay?" I ask her with a mouthful of pasta. She nods but I know her. She's sad. I made her sad. "I'm sorry Desi."

"It-it's okay." She twirls the spaghetti on her fork but doesn't eat. I sigh finishing my food.

Do something to make her feel better Harry.

I set my plate in the sink and watch her from the kitchen. I sigh and decide to bring her to the room. I walk to her and pick her up bridal style. She snuggles into me and I make my way to our room. I set her down on the bed and peel my pants and shirt off of me before climbing into bed next to her.

She turns to me.

"Make me forget," she says seductively and attacks my lips. I pull away.

"What?"

"Make me forget. I want to forget everything. Please," she pleads before yanking me on top of her.

Are you really that stupid to not understand what she's asking of you?

I comply with what she's asking and I make sure to give her a night she won't forget.