She got into her BMW and sped off. I went back in the house and saw my m come out the kitchen.

Mom: Come eat.

( Kodie )

I was laying on my bed watching some movie on Chiller , getting ready to go to bed when my mom entered.

Mom: Hey Kodie.

Me: Sup ma.

Mom: I just wanted to check up on you before I go to bed. You okay?

I looked at her and smiled.

Me: Better then ever.

Mom: Tomorrow , Julia and I were gonna go to the mall after tall got out of school. You wanna come? Zoe's gonna be there.

Me: Um I think I'm supposed to be with Niyah tomorrow. But we'll probably drop by.

Mom: Okay. Goodnight.

Me: Night ma.

She cut off my light and I turned off my TV. I laid down and my phone light up. I groaned and grabbed it.

Me: Hello?

??: Hey.

She dragged out the hey.

Me: Hey Zo.

Zo: FaceTime me please.

Me: Okay.

I hit the FaceTime button and she popped up. She had her hair up with glasses on and was typing on her laptop.

Me: Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Zoe: I will be , once I finish this report.

Me: For what class?

Zoe: English.

Me: Oh.

Zoe: Mhm.

Me: You wear glasses?

Zoe: Yeah , but I wear my contacts most of the time.

Me: Why?

Zoe: I look ugly with them on.

Me: No you don't.

Zoe: Kodie , I know your just saying that.

Me: I'm not.

Zoe: Then tell me another fact about me.

Me: You look like a elephant.

She glared which made me laugh.

Zoe: That's okay , cause you look like a bum. At least elephants have those big ears and can stomp on tiny people like you , so imma step on you.

I laughed and turned over.

Me: And my ghost gone come back and beat you up.

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

Zoe: Yeah right.

Me: Hey your going with our moms tomorrow right?

Zoe: Yeah , but I probably won't be with them. I'll meet up with them later on cause I have to go dress shopping and surprisingly my mom hates to go dress shopping with me.

I laughed.

Me: Probably cause you be taking forever.

Zoe: That's what she said , but I don't believe her.

Me: I believe her.

Zoe laughed.

Zoe: Shut up , but are you going?

Me: Nah. I'm gonna be with Niyah.

Zoe: Oh okay.

Me: Your not mad?

Zoe smiled and looked down at me.

Zoe: No. Why would I be?

Me: Cause I'm gonna be with my best friend and not my girlfriend.

Zoe: I wouldn't ever be mad about that. I hate when people blow off their best friends for their girlfriends or boyfriends and then in the end , they lose their best friend and don't realize it until later.

Me: Damn that's true.

Zoe: Just to let you know now , I won't get clingy until months later.

I laughed.

Me: Okay.

Zoe: But I won't come between you and Niyah. That's the last thing I'll ever want do.

Me: Cool. Thanks.

Zoe: For what?

Me: For not coming in between Niyah and I. Like all my past girlfriends they always came in between me and Niyah , you have no clue to how many times I've almost lost my best friend. I can't imagine a world with Niyah in my life.

Zoe: Oh , your welcome and I get where your coming from cause that almost happened to London and I.

Me: Really? People would have never guessed it by how close you two are.

Zoe: Yeah , but we promised to never let another boy or girl into our relationship. You get what I'm saying right?

Me: Yeah. What happened to cause that?

Zoe: Hold on. Stay right there.

Me: Okay.

She got out of bed with her notebook and I saw she had on just a T Shirt. She put the notebook on the desk and cut off the light but a lamp was on. She got back in bed and closed her laptop and grabbed her phone.

Zoe: Okay I'm back. But it was just very simple. London was in a relationship one time and they didn't want me to be near her and she was to blind to see it , one time she needed my help severely and I refused to help her cause she let some dummy get in the middle of our friendship , but then she had face timed me and I decided to tell her off again , when I was about to , I saw her covered in blood so I had helped her. Ever since that day , we promised not to let anybody between our friendship.

Me: Damn. But what caused her to be bloody.

Zoe: I can't tell that without her permission.

Me: I feel you.

She yawned and cut off the lamp.

Zoe: Go to bed.

Me: Nah , I think imma watch you sleep for a while.

She sleepily laughed.

Zoe: Creep.

Me: Maybe. Go to bed.

Zoe: Okay. Goodnight , Kodie.

Me: Goodnight Zoe.

I left the screen on and laid down and was out.

- - - -
Ch. 18

Comments please

Votes please

Sorry for any mistakes