Chapter 17

I decide to keep writing the story and on Saturday or Sunday I will be getting a new laptop cause my other one broke so I will do the regular updates again YAYY!!

Remember the question of the day in the A/N

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Chapter 17

I read the poem over once more, I sounded suicidal but that was never my intention I just wanted to express my feelings. I don't want to die! I know you must be thinking why would someone who cuts not want to die and all I can say is I don't! I want to live its just cutting helps me deal with things!

That sounded weird right that is why I'm going to fix my life, I'm going to be the happy person everyone wants to be. All I have to do is fix everything I have ruined. I wanted to find Caden and become his friend again, I wanted to learn new things, I wanted to get a job and become successful which is hard to do cause I have never been to school!

But the first thing I had to do is apologize to the boys and try and make them forgive me for my rude behavior!

I planted my hands on the cold bathroom floor and lifted my body up. I washed my face with warm water and made my way to the kitchen where the boys were talking.

"Hi, look I came here to apologize for being such a bitch to you guys and I need to tell you the truth!" Non of the boys even looked up at me.

"When I woke up in the hospital I thought you guys hated me so I was being rude to Harry and when he slapped me that just sent me over the edge. I was so pissed off I decided to escape the hospital and go to a nigh club. I ended up getting drunk and sleeping with someone who is way too old for me! Long story short I thought I was pregnant so I did a test and it came out negative so you don't have to worry about a baby anytime soon!"

"Why?" Zayn asked still looking at the table.

"Why what?" I said looking at him.

"Why did you drink? You are under aged and on top of that why did you sleep with someone?" Zayn looked at me in the eyes.

"I was broken and was not thinking straight okay!" I said sternly.

"Why didn't you come talk to us?" Liam asked.

"Cause I thought you all hated me and I'm pretty sure everyone still does!"

"No one hates you!" Louis butted in.

"Why don't you ask Zayn that." I replied.

"What I don't hate you why would you say that?" Zayn questioned me.

"I Don't know maybe I thought that cause of what happened the other day!" I said referring to when his kissed me and then ignored me!

"What happened the other day?" Harry said for the first time.

Only Niall knew about the kiss me and Zayn shared.

"I need to talk to you follow me." Zayn got up from his seat and walked into the movie room.

ZAYN'S POV

Charity followed me to the movie room where I closed the door behind her.

"I'm sorry for overreacting about the whole pregnant thing and calling you a tramp. You didn't deserve that and I'm sorry. But about the kiss the other day I think was a mistake! Don't get me wrong i have feelings for you but when our lips met I felt like I was cheating on Harry. I know you still have feelings for him and I think it is a waist of time for me to go out with you to later find out that you were only using me. You liked him first and you will soon realize you have always liked him better!"