Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Hey I have not seen you in a long time wow look at you, you look well taken care of but I quess thats not gonna matter when I kill you!"

My eyes shot open as I heard his voice, how could he find me, what did he do to the boys, why didn't they save me, I had so many questions that flooded my mind. The fortune teller was right he Don had come back for me and now this is the end, this is where I die. I would go up to heaven and be with my mom and grandparents. Was that a bad thing? It had to be better than this life, maybe I should just let him kill me whats worth living for?

Then I remembered, the boys, the boys are worth living for and they saved me and now Don has probaly hurt them because of ME! I jumped out of the bed running to the corner of the room.

"Where are the boys?" I yelled.

"Don't worry I'll deal with them later." Don spit.

He ran towards me and I screamed hoping somene would save me. Don pulled a gun out of his back pocket and pointed it near my head. This was it no one was going to save me, well goodbye world!

"CHARITY, CHARITY, CHARITY"

Where were the voices coming from, was I dead? No cause Don still had his gun pointed to my forehead. Who was calling me?

The room became black and I felt as if I were falling. My eyes opened to me screaming at the top of my lungs and the boys in the doorway. Harry sat on my bed with a scared look apon his pale face.

It was just a dream! My heart was still pounding and I was panting out of breath.

"Charity omg are you ok, are you hurt?" Harry said nevously looking into my eyes.

"We were eating dinner and then we heard screaming and crying from Harry's room so we rushed up here cause we thought something bad had happened!" Zayn commented.

Was I really crying? I lifted my hands and wiped my cheecks, they were wet which ment I had cried.

"I'm fine I just had a bad dream, i'm sorry to scare you all."

"That's ok love, it's not your fault you had a nightmare." Niall said in a sweet irish tone.

Four of them left the room while Harry stayed beside me.

"Would you like to tell me about this nightmare?'' Harry asked as he turned to face me looking curious.

"Umm ok but it's gonna sound stupid, ok I was in this room and then I woke up and Don was here, he said that he was gonna kill me and then do something to you and the boys later. He had a gun pointed a my face but then you woke me up thankfully! I said very quickly.

Harry wrapped his giant arms around my shoulders which made me jump cause I was not expecting that. But it was very comforting so I hugged him back.