Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I have been up for about 20 minutes and Charity still has not awoken yet. She slept through the whole night which I guess is a good thing in a way, but I really wanted to talk to her.

I began pacing back and forth back and forth in the hospital room.

Please God let Charity live through this! When I heard her scream for help it ripped my heart into millions of pieces. She sounded so desperate so vulnerable so defeated!

My hands started to shake. Why is she not awake?

Maybe i'm just being paranoid, she is just sleeping right?

Just as I was debating on waking her up the hospital blankets started to move.

I heard groans coming from Charity's mouth, she was waking up!

"Charity are you awake?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah what happened?" She said as she turned to look at me on the side of her bed.

When she looked at me her whole facial expression changed it went from tired to fully awake and mad!

"Whats wrong?" I asked again now in a little more stern voice.

She just turned her heard and ignored me.

"Charity please tell me whats wrong you know that i'm here for you!"

"WHATS WRONG! WHATS WRONG IS YOU ALL HATE ME, HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT YOU ARE HERE FOR ME WHEN YOU ABSOLUTELY THINK I'M A BURDEN!" She screamed as she started to cry into her pillow.

I rushed to her side grabbing her waist hugging her, but when I did she let moved away from me and screamed.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Charity please I have no idea what you are talking about we all love you so much and you are not a burden you make our lives interesting! We could never hate you like I said before we all love you, I love you!" I said but whispering the last part.

"Harry you know exactly what I mean I came downstairs in the kitchen last night and over heard you guys saying you had to get rid of me cause I was causing to much trouble!" Charity cried even more when she said that.

"Are you kidding me that was all a misunderstanding! We were all talking about the-"

"Save it Harry you can just leave I will find some where else to go so I am not a problem anymore!" She said interrupting me.

"NO listen to me-"

"I don't want to listen to you excuses you have a free pass now leave you ASSHOLE!"

She would not listen to me I had to tell her the truth!

Without thinking the palm of my hand made contact with her face!

I slapped Charity and regreted it the second I touched her.

We both stood there in shock of what I had just done!

She started to bawl her eyes out which crushed me.

"Charity omg i'm so sorry! Please you were not listening and I got mad and I was not thinking straight i'm sorry please forgive me i'm sorry I never wanted to hurt you now look what I have done! I will never forgive myself for any pain I have caused, Charity please i'm so sorry!" I said now crying but somewhere in my heart I knew that she would never forgive me and what I had done! I just hoped she could know the truth about what had happened in the kitchen.

"GET OUT!" Charity screamed at the top of her lungs.

I did not even hesitate to her comand.

I walked straight out of the room and the hospital.