He just stated that so simply, like he was saying hello or good morning.

"Also, in that case..I should try to get a room arranged or something." He shrugged before winking at me.

"I need to talk to you..I need you to tell me what you were trying to warn me about..I overheard some things that I need explained." I spoke ignoring his comment.

"What did you hear?" He asked, leaning closer and avoiding my question.

"I won't tell you, unless you tell me what you wanted to warn me about." I insisted leaning closer, to show him I wasn't going to back off the topic.

"Hmh..? Well uh I'm sorry darling, but I don't feel like being slapped or yelled at for being uh.." He swallows his apple and brings his hand up to his mouth, clearing his throat while looking upwards.

" 'Heartless, monster uhh deceptive liar or uh rude asshole..yadda yadda yadda. You get my point." He said circling his hand in the air, before popping a cucumber off his salad into his mouth.

"I don't think they trust me yet..I still can't seem to get a plastic fork.." He ranted looking around his plate.

My breath intake was rising and I felt like I was suffocating. I needed a moment. I ran my hands over my face before turning back to Joker.

"Look! You have no idea what I go through everyday, knowing that there was a whole year that I'll probably never get back, missing from my life! All the decisions and feelings and experiences. Every. Single. Memory. Gone and wiped out and you never even know where the truth is. I'm losing my mind! Then if that wasn't enough, I had to find out that I was being lied to about something and being used and out of all people, the person who has to hide it from me is the person I've loved for as long as I can remember! The constant worries and paranoia are killing me! I am way past desperate!"  I broke down in front of him.

"You know what.. I'm sorry." I whispered, putting my head on my arms on the table.

A few seconds later, I felt a cold hand on my forearm that was right in front of my forehead. I lifted my head and saw Joker staring at me. I looked into his eyes and saw a mixture of emotions I had never seen before. He gave me a look which showed understanding and sympathy, while he seemed to struggle with hiding his concerned thoughts. He then removed his palm and cleared his throat, looking to his right.

"If I tell you, You're kinda sworn to believe me, angel. No matter what." He whispered, looking back at me .

Angel

It echoed in my head. It felt so familiar. The way it rolled of his tongue, like he's said it before. Multiple times. I got a little dizzy and I got a little glimpse of a memory.

" Give it to me please, that's private." I took the notepad from him and opened it to a fresh page.

"You also left this, Do any of your friends call you angel?" He held my ID card, "this picture also doesn't do you right does it?" He smirked.

" That was 2 years ago let it go." I smiled, " and plus I don't have that much friends."

My hands flew to my temple, trying to calm down the headache that hit me. I closed my eyes and rubbed the bridge of my nose before opening them again.

"What? What did you remember?! " Joker said lowering his voice.

"You.." His eyes brightened up for a second.

"You..called me angel before..The first time you did actually..You were in the asylum before this month?!" I questioned him.

" I think it's time you should know, what I've been trying to warn you about.." He spoke.