"Shadow." I hissed, glaring at him.

He chuckled and took a step back, leaving the opening exposed. "Come out when your ready my dear. We need to 'talk'."

I eyed the opened cage door before cautiously climbing out, using the cage for support while glaring at Shadow. I was about to say something when Shadow interrupted me.

"Before you say anything, you are going back in there and I will make you my dear."

I glared at him. "Fine, whatever. I thought we had a deal though?"

"We did." Shadow shrugged. "But unlike our previous encounters, I am not the in charge of this organisation, so therefore have no control over the matters concerning you."

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "I know you're a bad guy and all but I at least expected you to be able to keep your word."

"So is that what you're referring to me as my dear, a 'bad guy'?" Shadow smirked.

"Well you have tried to kill me twice in the past, and have succeeded before, I'm being held in a cage that is clearly to small for me after your evil organisation kidnapped me, so yes Shadow, you are a 'bad guy'." I spat at him.

Shadow let out a chuckle. "Well my dear, as I said, I would of gladly left you out of this. Despite everything that goes on between you and I, I have somewhat grown to respect you. Not just as as a trainer, but as the Voice of Purity as well."

"I don't know whether to be disgusted or flattered about that." I sneered.

"Not in a very present mood are we my dear?"

"Stop with the fucking my dear crap already, it's getting kind of old and no I'm not in the most 'pleasant mood' because in case you've forgotten, I am currently a prisoner and being held in a cage that it clearly to small for me." I growled, gesturing to the cage that wasn't even half my hight.

Shadow snorted. "I can make it smaller if you like. My patience with you is already wearing thin, so I suggest you shut that smart little mouth of yours and listen to me, otherwise I have no reason to waste my time here and you can go back into the cage until 'the leader' of this group decides it's time to use you for what you've been brought here for which I can guarantee for you will be painful for you."

I glared at him but didn't say anything. I was trying to focus enough power into an attack for me to possibles get out here, but in all honesty, I wanted to hear what Shadow wanted.

"As I'm sure you' do realised, Team Prosperity is much different to other what you refer to as 'evil organisations'..."

"I might have." I rolled my eyes.

Shadow narrowed his eyes at me but continued. "Our ideals are different from most of those criminal low life's."

"What do you call yourself then? Last time I check, kidnapping is illegal."

"Would you keep quiet already." Shadow glared. "In case you haven't realised it yet, I am trying to help the best I can without jeopardising my own ideals, I am going out of my way here to do something that I will gain nothing from."

"Who says I need your help, or that I even want it? I hate you, and you hate me. How do I know you won't go back on it you did last time, you know, the deal you made with me that as long as I didn't involve myself, I wouldn't be dragged into all this shit again. I have enough problems with the asshole I have to call my father I do not need this shit to." I spat.

Shadow sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You are a very stubborn teenager, you know that right?"

"I've been told." I rolled my eyes. "Maybe I wouldn't be so stubborn if I wasn't in this situation in the first place."

Shadow was obviously getting pissed off. He check his watch and sighed. "Well since you can't keep your mouth shut for five minutes, I have my own business to attend to. Are you going to behave and go back into your cage quietly, or shale I have Darkrai use Dark Void on you? I don't care either way."

I glared at him and huffed before turning back to the shoebox like cage. I crawled back into and crashed my arms while Shadow closed the door and locked it. "I really didn't want it to end up this way Emma."

I couldn't help but chuckle for a moment. "So you do know my name, I was beginning to doubt it."

Shadow paused a moment before he smirked. "What would make you think that my dear?"

"And it's gone." I rolled my eyes while Shadow started to leave.

"I have no doubt you'll try and escape, but until you do, keep your Absol well hidden until them. You weren't exactly the most secretive about switching it for an empty one."

My hand subconsciously touched my pocket with my Pokèball in it. So I had taken Guardian with me. That was good, I could use her to escape... By the sounds of it that's what Shadow wants... I do not get him at all...

Well if I've learned one thing from all this it's that bad guys are almost as confusing as brothers are.

~*~*~*~*~🌸~*~*~*~*~
Word count: 1776

Well what do you think? How are people feeling about Shadow? I now have good news and bad news, The bad news is, that one of five strikes for FMC is gone. If I get asked about it 4 more times it is canceled. The good news is, I've started on my book trailer for 'Why me?' It's really hard though finding pictures for Emma =.="

Well bye now, SMG OUT!!!!

Ps, don't forget to hit the little star to make it change colour ^.^