Tribute to "Janneel"

Hey guys! I've done so many chapters for JJ and Jake, Tom and Hallie, even Jared and Gen... So I decided to dedicate a whole chapter to the amazing Jensen Ackles and his beautiful wife Danneel!

(JJ's POV)
We spent the rest of the weekend together just relaxing at Jake's grandpa's farm house. By Sunday afternoon we were back home and kind of ready to go back to school.
We pulled in to the drive way and I grabbed the mail as we walked up to the house. I flipped through the envelopes. There were catalogs, bills, a wedding invitation, and the last envelope was just an envelope with my moms name written on it in my dads handwriting. There wasn't an address, or a stamp, just my moms name. It didn't seem like anything was in the envelope though.

(Danneel's POV)

JJ walked in the house after their vacation to Cali and dropped her stuff on the ground. I ran over to her to give her a hug and welcome her home. Jake walked in with her as well as Tom and Hallie too. 

"My baby girl, how was your trip?"

"It was great mom! Full of surprises! Ariel's actually getting married... and she's also having a baby. So it's a pretty busy and crazy time for her and Parker."

"That's so wonderful!"

"Hey mom, something really weird came in the mail for you." She handed an envelope and on it was just my name. No address. No stamp. Just my name. 

Gen walked in the room and welcomed the kids home. "Gen look at this, what do you think it is?"

"I don't know, why don't you open it and see."

I didn't want to mess up the envelope because it was such a beautiful envelope and my name was written in the most beautiful calligraphy. 

I was surprised though when I opened it. There was just a little piece of paper that looked like a business card. On it was typed:

Harold's coming at 6. Hurry and Pack. I'll see you soon. ~ J

Then on the back of the card it had an address. 

1717 N. Akard Street
Dallas
Texas, United States
75201

"What the heck?" I showed Gen and the kids what was in the envelope and didn't know what to say. 

"Mom, it's from Dad." Jay started to say to me, "You don't have any other choice but to go. Heck, if you don't go IM GOING!"

I laughed and said, "Oh I haven't seen him in a week, I'm going!" I looked to Gen, "Are you okay with me leaving?"

"Danneel, if you don't go I'm going to drive your car into the lake! You have to go girl! I'll make sure the kids are all fine this week. How long will you be gone?"

"I have no idea. It doesn't even say where he's taking me. I'll ask Harold when he gets here."

Jay, Hallie and Gen ran upstairs with me to pack. I didn't know what to bring so I packed for everything. I had a super nice navy blue dress that I wore to the last Supernatural Premiere party, and then I packed a pair of Miss Me's and some t-shirts. I had my favorite cowgirl boots on and loved to travel in them. I grabbed a few swim suits because I didn't know if he'd want to do that either. 

Six o'clock came so fast and before I new it Harold was already here. He came to the door and grabbed my bags for me. I hugged Jay and told the kids to be good for Gen and then followed Harold out to the limo.