My girl Madical

(Jensen's POV)

The kids were upstairs still sleeping while Jared and I were in the kitchen making breakfast.

"So man, are you really okay with Jay being upstairs with Jake right now... sleeping?"

I continued stirring the pancake batter, "Honestly, I trust that kid with everything I got. He's here taking care of my two girls while I'm away, so I don't have a problem with it at all."

Madi walked downstairs and plopped herself on the bar stool.

Jared chuckled and said, "Well good morning to you too!"

She reached down and grabbed a strawberry from out of the bowl.

I laughed and said, "How's my Madical doing?"

"Pretty good. I just missed you guys so much and am so excited to be here."

"You've met Jared right?" I said pointing to him with the spatula.

"Yeah a few times. Like at Jay's fourteenth birthday."

"Oh that's right!" I said flipping pancakes. I could hear laughing coming from the hallway. Then Jake walked in with Jay on his back, piggy backing her into the kitchen.

"Morning sir." He said letting Jay down on a stool next to Madi.

"Morning son. Did you sleep good?" I gave him a funny look that looked like I was 'papa bearing' him.

He chuckled and said, "Yes sir."

"Well, Jay why don't you go up and get Tom, Hal, and Tuck? Then we can eat. I'll go get your mom and Gen."

(Jay's POV)

I grabbed Jake's hand and walked him upstairs with me to go and get the other three. We walked into the room and saw Tucker completely out. He was sleeping on the recliner and Tom and Hallie were on the ground covered in blankets. I hated to wake them up because they looked to adorable cuddling up against each other but I couldn't resist. I ran up to them and jumped on them.

"Happy Halloween!!!"

Hallie pushed me off of her and turned cuddling into Tom.

"Come on you two! My dad's got pancakes and smoothies for us downstairs."

Tom was up and out of bed at the sound of my dad's pancakes being made. He grabbed Hallie and threw her over his shoulder as they ran out laughing. Tucker woke up and followed them out. I started to walk out of the room when Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me into him.

I giggled, "What are you doing now?"

He pulled me into him and softly kissed me. It was just a short and sweet kiss, but it still made me get butterflies whenever he kissed me. He looked at me with his arms still around me.

"I've been meaning to give you something."

I looked him and smiled, "Oh really." I watched him walk over to his jacket that was on the couch. He opened the pocket and grabbed something out. I couldn't tell what it was, and he walked back over to me.

He brushed my bed head hair out of my face and told me to close me eyes. I could tell it was a necklace when I felt him latch it around my neck.

"Alright open them."

I looked down and immediately started crying. It was my sea shell necklace. I turned around and burried my face in his chest.

He chuckled a little and said, "What's wrong Jay?"

I looked up at him as he wiped the tears from my eyes. "You kept this?"

"Yeah. I kept it with me wherever I was. When ever I was around you it killed me knowing that it was in my pocket and not around your neck."