°Chapter 22°

°Kirsten's POV°

I just finished my shower and I'm changed in my gym clothing. I walked out of the steam aired bathroom and found Jordy standing outside on his phone.

"Your turn", I said, patting his shoulder.

"Be ready in 10 minutes", I said, walking towards Tom's door.

"You sure you don't want to come Tom?", I asked, knocking on his door slightly.

I walked into his room and found him on his bed laying down. He wasn't sleeping.

"You alright Tom?", I asked, taking a seat next to him. He grunted in response.

"Tom, what's wrong?", I asked again hoping he would reply, he hasn't been in his best mood latley.

"I miss home", he mumbled, sighing.

"Tom don't be a baby, this wasn't our choice it was mum and dads, plus we've settled into school pretty quickly and we have a beautiful home", I said, putting my hand on his forearm.

"I miss my old friends, I mean the guys are cool, but I feel like I don't fit in with them", he said, sitting up.

"Tom you fit great with them! I'm the one who's not meant to fit in, I mean I'm friends with guys, no girls, people may think I'm a slut, especially Alyssa", I said, rolling my eyes.

"Like I said, she'll have a piece of my fist if I hear her say a single bad word about you", he said, annoyance in his voice.

"Tom you don't want to get suspended, it'll ruin your record", I said, slightly smiling.

"I can do it myself anyways, you know that", I said, smirking.

"It's hard to believe you have a suspension on your record and I don't", he said, chuckling.

"Hey, that was in third grade when I pulled my teachers hair because she took my pencil, that was my property and I didn't give her permission to take it", I said, thinking about the memory.

"Oh yea that's right, that was hilarious when mum and dad informed me of the news", he said, falling on his back laughing.

"I had an effective reason as to why I pulled her hair, you can't blame me", I said, standing up.

"Now, you sure you don't want to come?", I asked, once again.

"I'm sure sis, thanks for cheering me up", he said, coming up to me and hugging me tightly.

"Anytime, you are my brother after all", I said, smiling into his chest.

"Have fun at the gym", he said, letting me go.

"And you have fun here, mum and dad will be coming later around 9pm alright?", I said, smiling.

"Yup, I'll clean the house while you guys are gone", he said, grinning.

"Best brother ever", I said, hugging him.

"See ya later sis", he said, patting my head.

"Ba bye!", I said, walking out of his room.

I'm glad Tom's ok now, at least I know he's alright.

I walked into my room and grabbed my bag and put my change of clothes and water bottle in there, along with a small towel. I put my bag on my shoulder and walked downstairs. Jordy was still in the bathroom, how long does that guy take?

"Jordy 3 minutes!", I shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!", he shouted back, I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and he came running down shirtless.