°Chapter 3°

°Kirsten's POV°

I finally finished putting the finishing touches to my room and it looks neat and nice. Goal accomplished. I went downstairs to check out the rest of the place, then I was probably going to have a rest. It was 8pm and I'm quite tired. I took a quick look around the place and found Tom lounging around, watching television, in the living room. I'm too tired to look around any longer and plus we are going to our new school tomorrow, may as well rest.

"Tom, I'm going to head off to bed", I said, yawning.

"Alright, sleep well, goodnight", he said, smiling. "Oh and, love you", he said, running up to me and kissing my cheek.

"Love ya too bro, don't stay up too late, we got school tomorrow", I said, smiling.

"Ohh, school, yuck, nah, I'll be up in five minutes", he said, chuckling.

"Alright, Night night", I said, walking back upstairs.

"Night mum and dad", I said, walking towards their room, only to find them already sleeping.

I smiled, they must be really tired. I walked into the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush and putting the toothpaste on it. This bathroom was fancy and it has sea blue tiling along with big sand colored tiles on the shower floor. Reminds me of the beach. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then went back to my room and changed into my pajamas, comfortable ones too. I turned of my light and turned my lava lamp and Minecraft torch on, don't tell me I'm afraid of the dark, it just looks awesome.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, from feeling the coziness of my bed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I woke up from my alarm on my phone and I grabbed it to check out the time. 7am, alright, time for a shower. I made my bed and grabbed the clothes I was going to wear today, white v neck top, black skinny jeans, my leather jacket and my galaxy Nike's. I walked out of my room and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and dried my body and hair. I changed into my clothes for the day and walked out the bathroom with a smile on my face.

I then saw Tom waiting outside, with his eyes clothes.

"Your turn", I said, poking his shoulder. He jolted up and walked in. "Thanks, mum said that our motorbikes are in the garage, the codes 7465", he said, walking in. "Thanks", I said, smiling. I walked back into my room to grab my keys and walked back out.

Oh yay my baby is here, I don't know how but it's here, yes I own a motorbike and I love it, my bike is pitch black with the engines, shining in silver. Tom's is similar, his engines are a glossy gold color. Both of our motorbikes are made from the best and it hasn't let us down.

I walked downstairs and found that mum and dad weren't awake yet, they must be really tired. I decided to just grab an apple from the fruit basket. That fruit basket was already there when we got here, and I guess it was a welcoming present. Well that's something to start my day of healthy. I feel pumped already. I walked outside towards the garage door and typed in a code and the door opened. I looked at the too beauts in front of me and I was grinning like a maniac. I'm so excited it's here!

I walked over to it and sat on the seat. I grabbed the keys from my pocket and tested the engine out. I put the key in, turning it and the engine roared to laugh, just like a lion would. I twisted the handle, making it vroom vroom some more.

"Ay sunshine, don't wake the whole neighborhood!", Tom shouted, walking in and turning his bike on. He was dressed in a black leather jacket like mine grey v neck, jeans and Greg Nike shoes.