°Chapter 21°

°Kirsten's POV°

"I'll see you tomorrow alright?", I said, smiling as he chucked me the helmet.

"Sure, see ya", he said, waving as I walked towards my bike.

I turned on the engine and drove back home.

°Alex's POV°

I knocked on my front door, waiting for an answer. My mother was probably worried about me, I've been gone for quite a while.

"Darling! How was your night? I told you not to stay too late and someone came looking for you, her name was Kristen? No Kirsten!", she said, rambling in front of me.

"Wait Kirsten? Brown haired, brown eyes, beautiful body and really pretty?", I asked, confusion written all over my face, she said she didn't know where I lived, One of the guys must have told her.

"Yes that pretty gal", she said, gasping.

"You like her don't you!", she said, happiness in her eyes.

"No mum! I don't like her, can I come in please, I kind of forgot to take my jacket off her", I said, protesting. She looked hot in the jacket anyway.

"Your denying it Alexander, I know you like her", she said, winking. I hated it when mum called me my first name, but if she ever said it, she was being serious.

Did I like Kirsten? I don't even know. Maybe I should stalk her? Nah, that would be creepy, maybe tomorrow, maybe.

"Alex what are you smirking about?", she said, her arms folded across her chest.

"Nothing", I said, smiling and heading to my room, "Night mother!", I shouted, running back to her and kissing her on the cheek.

"I knew you liked her", I heard my mum mumble, before I ran back to my room.

We'll see about that.

°Kirsten's POV°

"Who's jacket is on the couch!", Tom shouted, which echoed through the whole house.

"Oh that's Alex's, I'll return it tomorrow", I said, walking into the living room.

"Alright then", he said, turning off the TV.

I walked to the bathroom and decided to have that shower. I changed into my jammies, which were matching Minecraft prints. I know, I'm so childish. I'm surprised they even had my size. I got onto my bed and started jumping. I'm not one of those teenagers who go really crazy when their parents aren't here, I don't go get drunk, party all night. I just jump on my really comfortable bed. Maybe I would get a speaker, so I can plug my phone in and blast some music. Tom would probably get a bit angry, so maybe I won't put the volume too high.

I was getting a bit tired, so I fell on my bum, on the bed of course. Maybe I should go to bed, nah it's only twelve twenty one. I don't know what to do. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room and towards Tom's door.

"Tom, Jordy, I'm bored!", I shouted, pouting. I think I've become five year old me again. I forgot to tell Tom what happened yesterday night, but I guess he's forgotten already. Unless Jordy has already told him.

"Just go to bed!", Tom shouted, in an annoyed tone.

"I can't go to sleep", I said, still pouting. The door opened and Jordy was standing in front of me, without a shirt.

"How may I help you become unbored?", he said, casually, while standing there, leaning against the door frame. Why does he still have this effect on me.