°Chapter 5°

°Kirsten's POV°

"Well I'm just going to place my book and own back in my locker", I said, smiling and walking out.

I walked towards my locker and luckily I have a good memory. I looked in my pocket for the key and it wasn't there. Shizzle. I walked back towards the guys since I don't have anywhere else to go.

"Why do you still have your books?", Ronan asked, chuckling a bit. There better not be another thing on my face.

"I kinda lost my key", I said, worryingly.

"Are these your keys princess?", Nick said, dangling the key in his hand.

"H-How, why do you have that!", I shouted, probably gaining attention from the people around me. I stormed towards him and grabbed the key from his hands.

"You were enjoying my hug too much princess", he winked.

"Jerk", I muttered.

I walked back towards my locker and I opened it wit the key in my hand, I placed my books and my pen inside. I closed it with my key and walked back towards the cafeteria, placing the key in back in my pocket.

"Welcome back", Nick said, smirking.

"Shut up", I muttered, taking a seat next to my brother, who has done nothing but laughed through these conversations.

"Not my fault you enjoyed it", Nick said, giving me a wink.

"Just shush", I said, placing a finger to his lips, only for it to be lived before it even reached him.

"Yuck", I said, retracting my finger away, faster than you can say the letter 'i'. I forcefully wiped my finger, getting his saliva off my finger.

"I would want your lips on this, not your finger", Nick said, motioning to his lips.

"In your dreams", I said, fixing my hair up.

"I'll definetley be dreaming princess", he said, giving me a wink, I swear I will poke his eyeball out.

I scoffed and stood up.

"I'm going to get some food, its the whole reason why I came here, other than Ronan dragging me here", I said, with a fake smile.

I walked towards the cafeteria line and lined up. There was all these food but so much people the line is so long.

"Ladies first", a guy in front of me said, motioning for me to go in front of him, instead I got pushed to the side, by Alyssa.

"Thank you cutie", she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek, maybe that was her boyfriend. You know what, I'm not even hungry.

I walked out of the line and placed my tray back where I got it from. I walked back to the guys and sighed, taking a seat.

"What happened sis?", Tom asked, putting an arm around me.

"I found out I wasn't hungry", I said, plainly.

"Come on sis I know your lying", he said, with a look that said 'Don't lie to me'.

"Ok fine, a guy offered me to go in front of him, but instead Alyssa pushed me over and she kissed the guy on the cheek, it was probably her boyfriend anyway and then I kinda lost my appetite", I said, shrugging.

"Oh, want my apple? I know you had it for breakfast as well but if you want I'll line up for you, and grab some food?", he asked.

"Apple should be good", I said, smiling.

"The important thing is that you don't starve to death", he said, pulling me close to him and giving me a kiss on my forehead, finally letting me go.