°Chapter 20°

°Kirsten's POV°

We had just arrived at home and the guys decided to stay over for a bit longer. I was in the kitchen preparing bowls of chips, marshmallows, soda cans and candy, because we were having a movie night and guess what movie we were watching? A horror one! Specifically Insidious Chapter 2. I hated horror movies, but at the same time, I want to know what happens.

I brang the bowls of food and cans to the living room and we all started to settle in. There was even a small mattress sprawled on the floor for extra space. I got up from my seat and turned off the lights. Now, this is where it gets frightening, especially if it's around 10pm at night and here is when the movie starts, with intimidating music.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

There was this part in the movie where it was quite suspenseful and I was more than ready for a jumpscare. I was so ready for this, it was coming so slowly.

"Boo!", Alex shouted, grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Oh my god!", I shouted, slapping the back of his head.

"Ow, bad idea", he mumbled, rubbing his head.

"I think I would have preferred the movie to scare me and not some jerk", I said, in a frustrating tone, hugging a pillow to my chest.

"That hurt my feelings", he said, hand on his head.

"Of course your heart belongs there, its hard hearted", I said, focusing my eyes onto the movie.

Alex didn't say one more thing and returned to this seat. I shook my head and my facial expression remained angry. Yes I know it was a joke, but he made me miss the jumpscare. I'm such a baby, making a big deal about it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After my little fit, the movie ended and the living room remained cleanish. At least I don't have to clean as much. If there was mess, I'd be doing this alone, Tom wouldn't even be bothered to help me, mum and dad were out at dinner somewhere and they said they would be booking into a hotel. After all it is the day dad had asked mum out. I guess they were celebrating it.

"Kirsten", Nick said, waving a hand in my face.

"Oh sorry, I was just-", I said, coming back to reality and looking around the room. All the guys were staring at me, ok?

"I'll uh be in my room, Tom could you please clean up?", I asked, giving him a apologetic smile.

"Sure sis, if there's anything wrong call me up", he said, smiling and patting my back.

"Thanks bro", I said, smiling and lifting myself up the stairs.

I don't know why I suddenly felt like a zombie, I felt really tired. I bardged into my room and fell onto my bed. I pulled the covers over me and snuggled myself up. It must be my lack of energy from the water, I didn't even stay in there for long.

"Kirsten?", I heard Alex say.

"Uh yeah", I said, exhausted.

"You alright?", he asked, he seemed quiet.

"I'm just tired, since when do you care about other people", I asked, my voice quite raspy.

"Sorry I scared you before", he said, I could hear his steps, coming closer to me.

"Look, its fine just don't worry about it", I said, pulling the covers closer to my face.

"Ok then, second time I try to care for someone and they flip me off, thanks", he said, in a louder tone, walking out of my room and slamming the door closed. Second?