°Chapter 7°

°Kirsten's POV°

Why didn't this guy choose somewhere else to sit, this whole lesson has been filled with the flirting and touching, well for me it has. I hope no one has noticed, how embarrassing. The amount of times I hit this guys hands, they should be red.

"Could you be quiet for a moment, your disturbing my learning Alexander", I shouted, clearly having enough.

"Using my real name, that's hot, its also hot when your angry", he said, winking.

"Nope that's enough, I can't handle this", I said, standing up from my seat.

Ding Ding Ding

Yes the bell! Thank goodness! I grabbed my stuff and scooted away from Alex and speed walked towards the door. I'm finally out of that class. He is the most annoying person ever! I don't understand how he has friends. I walked toward my locker to place my books inside only to find Ronan standing there, with quite a worried expression on his face. Did something happen?

"Ronan, what's wrong", I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I am so sorry about Alyssa, she just, I don't know why she did that", he said, holding his head in his hands, while leaning against the lockers.

"Don't be sorry, she's your girlfriend right? I completely unders-"

"She is not my girlfriend, never in my life she will be", he said, over exaggerating a bit.

"Oh, sorry, well does she kiss every guy I talk to? or come in contact with?", I asked, chuckling, opening my locker and placing my book inside.

"Maybe she's jealous of you?", he said, making it sound more like a question and not a statement.

"Jealous? What's she jealous about?", I asked, quite confused, I get that I'm pretty and all but she doesn't need to rub her sense of 'jealousy' in my face.

"Are you that oblivious Kirsten, you are friends with the most popular people in the school", he said, wide eyed.

"You guys? Popular? Wow, and I thought everyone was treated fairly here", I said, shocked, back at our old school, everyone was treated fairly.

"Well, you thought wrong", he said, turning to face me, while I lock my locker up.

"Maybe if I don't become friends with you guys, she will go away?", I asked, putting the key in my pocket.

"No no, don't do that you mean so much to all of us", he said, pouting and I just gave him a confused look.

"Like, you know how much Nathan and Nick care about you", he said, sheepishly grinning.

"I guess I couldn't leave those meatheads alone", I said, chuckling at the picture in my head. I picture Nick and Nathan with meat faces.

"Yay, let's go eat, again", he said, chuckling, we do have a lot of lunches, weird.

"Okay", I said, walking alongside him, but again for the second time Alyssa starts smooching with Ronan again.

"You know, there are more private places where you can smooch with him", I said, standing there, watching them.

"You know, you will never fit in this school", Alyssa said, glaring daggers at my eyes, I think she mentally stabbed me in the eyes.

"Sorry, I'll just wait", I said, leaning against the lockers, waving at the students looking at the two awkwardly, I know how you feel guys, don't worry! I find it a bit mean for her to say that, but at least its not getting to me, I'd rather be at the gym than watch this.

I wonder when these two are done.

"Come over my house later Ronnie?", she said, all in a seductive voice. Yuck.

"I-I'll think about it", he said, stuttering.

"Bye", she said, giving him a wink.

"All done?", I asked, as he turned to me, with swollen lips, man she is like a vacuum with her mouth.

"Yup", he said, smiling like a goof, look who has a crush!

I quickly walked towards the cafeteria, a lovestruck Ronan following slowly behind. Why doesn't he ask her out already. I have no idea where Ronan went because he was gone from my sight. Huh, oh well, to the guys I go. As I was walking, I suddenly tripped over, landing face first on the cold, hard floor.

"Oops, sorry", the girl said, giggling away, not even bothering to help me.

"All good my fault for not watching my step", I said, standing up and dusting the dirt off of me.

"Come on girls", I heard Alyssa say. Really she commanded her 'peasants' to do that, why didn't she do it herself.

I admit, she's giving me a hard time on my first day of school, she doesn't have to go hard out, unless it gets worse in the future. I grabbed my phone and looked at my face, because something was stating to hurt. I take one look and there's a big bruise on my forehead, great it seems like a whale gave me a hickey on my forehead. The amount of things I have to deal with today. As I continued to walk my way to the cafeteria, it was impossible to avoid the stares I was getting.

"What's that"

"She looks stupid"

Others just laughed and pointed, I even heard a camera click. Great I'm going to be famous on social media. I thought this day was going to be fun, but no a girl and her peasants ruin it for me. I want to be home right now. You know what, I hope I have a free period for this last class I have.

Ding Ding Ding

Time goes by, when your frustrated. I took my schedule out and examined what I had last. Awesome Engineering, now where are the rooms. Here we go again. Firstly, I dashed towards my locker and grabbed my things after that I walked towards, where I thought the technology rooms were, but it was the textiles rooms. I hope I don't get lost, this school is huge.

"Kirsten, Need help finding a class?", I heard a voice say, I turned around and found Alex there. Great.

"No, in fact I'm fine and I know where I'm going", I said, lying was my ticket away from Alex.

"No, the engineering rooms are that way", he said, pointing behind him.

"I knew that", I said, walking past him, running almost, I continued to walk down the hallway and sure enough, I found my room.

"Sorry I'm late, I'm new here and I didn't exactly know where I was going", I said, worried, I don't want a tardy slip.

"Well, since your new, this won't cost you anything, so be glad, take a seat where ever you want", he said, gesturing to the tables.

I spotted Nathan in my class, so I quickly walked to the table and sat down.

"Hey", I said, smiling, placing my things down.

"Hey, didn't expect to see you here", he said, patting the table.

"Quiet please", the teacher said.

"Well, I'm a girl who likes to go hands on", I said, smiling and seeing Nathan chuckle.

"I like a girl hands on", he whispered, huskily in my ear, sending shivers down my back.

"I didn't m-mean it like that", I said, nervously, stuttering mid sentence.

"Mmm", he hummed, causing the air from his nose to warm my ear.

Are all the guys like this touchy and flirty? I think I made friends with the wrong guys... This is going to be another long lesson.

A/N

Hello everyone! sorry for the late update, I was quite busy with !y xams at school, I gotta study study study! Wish me luck guys and don't forget to vote, comment ad continue reading! Thanks bye!

°piikamo°