°Chapter 14°

°Kirsten's POV°

I'm so glad the bell rung because, things were about to get a lot more awkward. Well, another new subject to attend on this Thursday afternoon. Maths, yay! .... Not. I hate maths, how on earth is algebra going to help us in life??

I got a better understanding of the whole school, so it was pretty easy to identify where the classrooms were. I walked down hall of lockers, until I arrived at mine. I opened it up and grabbed !y necessary books for maths. I closed my locker and proceeded towards my classroom. As I arrived, I knocked on the door and a tall, lanky old man opened it up.

"Uh hello sir", I said, smiling, holding my books to my chest.

"Hello, take a seat where ever you want", he said, with no emotion. I took a look around the room and I spotted all the boys there. I immediately took a seat with Nick.

"Hey guys", I whispered, placing my books down.

"Hello", Nick said, hugging me again, I thankfully returned the hug.

"So, does this teacher do anything with us? He looks really tired", I said, feeling sorry for the guy.

"He doesn't anymore, now that he has a baby to look after at night, poor guy", Nathan said, scribbling in his book.

"I feel sorry for him, he has the right to sleep", I said, a sad smile appearing on my face.

"I agree", Nick said, patting my back.

"You guys excited for the party tomorrow?", Alex asked, huge smile on his face, not a smirk but a smile.

"Yea man, there's gonna be drinks and girls there!", Ronan said, I was surprised he was going to say that, but he's still a guy.

I decided to block out their conversation and play Candy Crush on my phone.

"Kirsten, your coming right?", Nick asked me, I nodded my head while I was still playing.

"Awesome", he said, hugging me again, almost dropping my phone in the process.

"Nick, why do you always hug me?", I asked, I was really curious.

"Your cuddly and warm?", he said, more like a question, rather than a statement.

"Alright then", I said, shrugging and going back to my game.

"You got a ride by the way?", he asked.

"Uh yea, Alex is taking my brother and I", I said, looking at him and putting my phone away.

"Aw, I was going to offer you one, wait! How about your brother can go with Alex and you can go with me?", he asked, all giggity and happy.

"Alright, alright fine, what time are you coming?" I asked.

"Around 6:30", he said, smiling, "I'll have Nathan with me too", he said, grinning.

"Oh cool", I said, excitedly. I was really excited for this party, its going to be the second one I'm going to. Last one I went to, was amazing, I had a lot of fun and it was one hell of an experience.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I'm really bored and this lesson feels like its taking ages!", I sighed in frustration.

"Wanna have some fun with me", Alex whispered, seductively in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Um, you know what I'm not that bored anymore", I said, a little too quickly. I must be a red tomato right now.