°Chapter 9°

Picture of Ben to the side!! :D

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

°Kirsten's POV°

Well waking up to birds and the sun shining through your window is awesome, maybe today will be better than Tuesday. I got up from my oh so comfy bed, and walked over to my wardrobe to grab my clothes for the day, after that I walked towards the bathroom to have a shower.

I quickly had a shower and changed into my clothing. I'm going to wear my tank top, which says 'YOLO', I'm going to wear my denim blazer, I'm going to wear my black skinny jeans and for my shoes I'm going to wear my galaxy ones. I looked out the bathroom window and I could tell today is going to be a hot day again.

I walked out of the bathroom and Tom was standing there, half awake.

"Wakey wakey Tom", I said, poking his forehead.

"You always take ages", he said, groaning and walking past me.

"Not my fault I want to look presentable", I said, smirking and walking downstairs.

Hmm cereal should be good for breakfast. I grabbed the cereal box from the cupboard and grabbed a bowl. I put my cereal and milk in, and took a seat at the kitchen table. I haven't had lucky charms in ages, they still taste so good! Tom and I still had like an hour before school, so I'm going to probably going to play on the PlayStation for a bit.

I quickly finished my food and sat myself down in the living room. I turned the PlayStation on and I grabbed controller for myself. I put Call Of Duty on and started to play.

"Hah, take that", I shouted, vigorously tapping away on my controller.

"Five minutes sis", Tom said, all the way in the kitchen.

"Yea one more round", I said, keeping my eyes glued on the screen.

I finished off my match, by getting three more kills, making our team win. I turned off the PlayStation and placed the controller back where I found it, I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my duffel bag, along with a new outfit of sports clothing. I also quickly bid mum and dad goodbye, after that I ran back downstairs, quickly grabbing the key to my bike and out the door I went.

I opened the garage and drove my bike out of the garage.

"Tom hurry up!", I shouted, sitting on my bike, I stood up and grabbed my helmet from the seat and put it on.

"I'm here", he said, smiling, and it seemed really fake. I lifted up the shade of my helmet.

"Lock the garage while your there", I said, putting the shade back down.

I waited for Tom, but he drove off already, leaving me behind. I groaned and drove to school. I parked my bike in the spot I did yesterday and placed my helmet under the seat.

"Kirsten!", I heard Ronan shout.

"Oh, hey", I said, locking up my bike.

"You drive this?", he asked, focused on my bike.

"Yes", I said, putting the key in my pocket and looking at him.

"That's surprising", he said, smiling.

"Haven't you seen a girl ride a motorbike before?", I said, in a frustated tone and shoved past him.

The only reason why I'm so frustrated, is because I seen Alyssa coming up and I figured, she was just going to interrupt our conversation, again.

"Wait, Kir-", I heard Ronan say, but he got cut off, probably being kissed by Alyssa. Will that girl ever stop trying to make me care.

I walked off to my first class since the bells almost about to ring. Great, I have English with Ronan. I'm going to have to sit somehere else. I remember seeing a spare seat on the other side of the class, maybe I can snag it, if I'm early. I rushed towards my locker and grabbed my stuff, after that I ran to the classroom, thankfully I remembered where it was. I quickly ran to the table and of course I noticed my teacher staring at me.