°Chapter 16°

^Zane^

°Kirsten's POV°

I looked at Jordy in the eyes and gave him a questioning look.

"I'm sorry", he said, before I could reply he held a white cloth towards my mouth causing me to sleep heavily.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I woke up, my eyelids tending to drop. I tried to move, but I was tied towards a chair.

"Hello?", I said, my voice very raspy.

"Ah your finally awake", a man said, walking towards me.

This place was dark, but the spotlight was on me.

"W-who are you", I said, stuttering. He was wearing a mask so I couldn't really see who he was.

He came closer to me, I instantly turned my head around, so that I wasn't facing him. He slid his finger down my neck, where my sensitive spot was, causing me to shiver.

"Don't touch her like that!", I heard someone growl.

The man stopped and turned around, I also did and Jordy was there, with a gun aimed at the man's head.

"What why can't I pleasure her? You hurt her remember?", he said, having some stare off with Jordy.

"Yes I know, but I was out of my mind back then and I wish I could take it all back!", he shouted, his voice echoing through the place.

"Oh why don't you shoot me already?", he teased.

"I would, but I don't want any bad memories in her head anymore", he said, quite angrily.

The man quickly ran behind me, putting an arm across my chest and holding the cold surface of the gun, on my temple. Tears started to come out, I don't want to die today.

"Now now, if you pull the trigger, I will too", the man challenged.

"Don't do it", I mouthed to Jordy.

"Fine", he said, putting the gun down.

"Good, he said, placing his gun on the floor and walking towards Jordy.

"How about we fight it out", he said, balling his hands into fists.

"Fine", he said, balling his hands too.

They started punching at going at each other, Jordy gets a punch on the man's cheek, causing him to wobble a bit. Please Jordy win this. The man gets a hit on Jordy's stomach, but nothing budged, does he still have those stone as abs? Anyway, Jordy started to get ounces repeatedly on the face. Anger boiled inside of me,causing me to rip the rope apart, that was tied to me. I ran up to the man and kicked his stomach as he was leaning above Jordy.

I pulled him back from the back of his shirt, making him fall on his back on the ground. I started throwing punches at his masked face. As soon as his hands gave up from defending himself, I took the mask off and I gasped.

"Z-Zane?", I said, breathing heavily, getting off of him and throwing the mask on the ground. Both of them were on the ground and I had blood on my knuckles.

Why would Zane have done this to me? He was my best friend back at home. Why would he treat me like this. Since the two of them were kind of passed out, I dragged each of them towards a car I saw outside. I succeeded in starting it up and drove towards my place.

I dragged the two that were draped on my shoulders, into the house, I need to fix them up both. Even though I envy both of them, I don't want to risk them dying. I grabbed the first aid kit and two warm wet cloths, putting it on their foreheads. I decided to put antiseptic on their cuts and wounds, cleaning it afterwards, so that the blood was gone. Bruises were starting to form up on their faces, so I ran to the freezer and grabbed small frozen packets, putting them on the bruises, multitasking between them. I'm surprised they didn't wake up from the cold, I guess Nick knocked him out and I knocked him out pretty badly.

I sighed, what a night, I expect to have answers from these guys, especially Zane.

Zane used to be one of my best friends before I moved here and it was sad to leave him behind. Or I thought I left him behind, I don't know why he did this to me, I really don't get it.

I felt both of them move and open their eyes, I slowly removed the ice packs from their faces and stood up from in between them.

"Um I was just fixing you both up, please don't fight!", I said, putting my hands in between them.

"P-please", I said, closing my eyes tightly. I felt both of them grab each of my arms and lowering them down.

"I don't think we will if we are injured", Jordy said, in a raspy voice.

Without replying, I fetched both of them some water. I gave them the glasses and they chugged it down. Once they finished I went back to get some more, but I heard them talking to each other, I decided to listen close.

"I'm sorry for treating her this way tonight, you know I liked her, that's why I acted like this", I heard Zane say and sigh.

"There could have been a solution to this, other than risking any of us to get killed", Jordy said.

"I know I know, I'm a fvcked up idiot", he said.

"I want her forgiveness man, I don't want us to end off like this, I still want to be her best friend", Zane said.

"I want it too, I regret what I did to her, because my mom put me on this stupid pills that night, I wish I hadn't taken them, or I wouldn't had lashed my anger out on her, I wish I could go back and change the past, but it isn't possible", he said.

I was speechless, his mom told me she stopped giving him those pills. I decided to walk back into the living room and give them their glasses, again they chugged it down.

"Thanks Kirsten", they both said in sync.

"Um no problem, if you guys are feeling better, you can go back to your homes", I said, keeping my head down.

I heard them stand up and I was embraced with a hug, I started sobbing and I hugged them tightly back. I suddenly heard the door burst open, along with the boys running inside.

"Kirsten, your safe, who's this? And what happened?", Tom said, eyeing Zane.

"Do you remember my old best friend? Zane", I asked, holding his arm to calm him down.

"Oh, why do him and Leo look knocked out?", he asked, looking down at me.

"I'll explain later ok", I said.

"Fine", he said, taking a seat on the couch.

"How about you all go back to he party? I'm sure you guys were having fun before I disappeared", I said.

"Had fun before Leo kissed you", I heard Alex mutter, but I ignored it.

"We aren't leaving you alone anymore, you almost gave me a heart attack!", Nick shouted, embracing me in a tight hug.

"Sorry Nick", I said, hugging him back.

"Your safe and that's all that matters", he said, patting my head.

"Well, you guys can play on the PlayStation, I just want to talk with Jordy speratley, and please welcome Zane into the group, I'm sure you guys will love him", I said, sending a smile towards Zane, while Jordy followed behind me.

We walked upstairs and into my room, sitting ourselves on my bed.

"So", I said, awkwardly.

"I'm really sorry boo", he said, not meeting my eyes.

A/N

:(

°piikamo°