°Chapter 1°

°Kirsten's POV°

Moving houses. Its probably the most hardest thing to deal with when leaving your original home. I am currently on a plane to Los Angeles. I get that it's nice but, I will certainly miss my home back in Alabama it felt like my stomach was jumping around.

'4 minutes till landing, please fasten your seatbelts'

Without further ado, I buckled myself up and sat back in my seat, I had the window seat and my brother, who is older than me, is sat on my right, I am 17 while he is 18 and mum and dad were in the seats behind us. The food wasn't too bad, at least it kept me full. I calmy looked out the window, glancing over the city. Beautiful I thought.

'Landing in 30 seconds, no one get up from your seats'

I looked on my right and my brother was slightly shaking. He doesn't really do that when the plane lands, we have been on many planes before and I've never seen him shake a bit.

"Hey? You alright", I asked him, putting my hand on his arm.

"Y-yea I'm just, worried what if I don't fit in like I used to back in Alabama?", he said, stuttering at his first word.

"I'm sure you will fit it buddy, trust me, you'll get all the ladies and jocks", I said, winking at him, with a reassuring smile.

He nodded in reply. We were going to enrol in a new school and senior year has already started, its about 4 weeks in and I hate the fact that, we are starting a bit late. Hopefully we can catch up.

The plane has landed and everyone is starting to get up from their seats and leave. This is a one way trip, no going back. I stood up from my seat following behind my brother, my mum and dad behind me. We grabbed our backpacks from above our seats. I grabbed mine and put it on my back. As I walked down the isle, I looked through each window, seeing how close I am to the exit of the plane. I finally reached the last window and looked in front of me, to my right the hallway back on land, well the floor of a building on the ground.

I always felt a bit wobbly when I get of planes, I barely move on the plane other than to go to the toilet. I'm quite worried about school, we have to go tomorrow after we settle in. I wonder what it will be like, I hope I'm liked. I'd hate to be hated, that would be the worst experience, but I know how to cope with it, but I'm not gonna expose that.

We walked through the airport and we had to go to the bag collection area, me and my brother had one suit case and our parents had two, by the good children we are, we offered to hold onto them. Tom and I are good kids and we respect our parents and we get good grades.

At school Tom is a bit of a ladies man, I see girls dragging and attatching themselves to him, its really weird. As for me, I dress badass and stuff, like as cliché as it sounds, I always love wearing my black leather jacket and low v-neck shirts, any color is fine, I always wear skinny jeans or denim shorts, I absolutely hate dresses and skirts, but when its mostly needed I will wear it. I have these high cut Nike shoes and they are a galaxy themed design and it is absolutely amazing.

I like the way I dress, its alright I guess, I've found guys staring at me before, back in my school at Alabama, so I'm pretty used to attention. I'm a person who doesn't care about anything that people say, but if they don't like me or annoy me to the limit where I can't handle it, I will do some damage.

"You excited Sis?", Tom asked.

"Eh kinda", I said, slightly smiling.

"Well let's hurry up mums calling us over to the taxi", he said, pointing over to mum.

"Alright", I said, dragging two suitcases behind me.

We loaded the suitcases in the taxi and luckily enough it all fit, Tom, mum and I sat in the back seats, while dad sat with the taxi driver at the front. I guess its time to drive over to our new home. Home New Home.

A/N

Hello everyone this is my second book and the first chapter is going well! How do you guys like the story so far!! :) Enjoy reading!

There's a picture of Kirsten, check out the cast for more!

°piikamo°