°Chapter 12°

°Kirsten's POV°

I woke up to the sound of shuffling, coming from the front door. I also found myself on a soft and warm surface. I slowly lifted myself from my position and I looked down to find Ronan in a calm state. He looked so vulnerable and cute. Why can't he be like this when they are awake? Surprisingly my leg seemed to feel alot better, I guess having Ronan here payed off.

I decided to turn my gaze towards the door, seeing Tom arrive.

"Oh, hey Tom, did school just finish?", I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Yea, I see you two fell asleep together", he said, hanging his keys and winking at me.

I felt a sudden shift from under me and I immediately noticed, I was kind of putting some pressure on Ronan chest.

"Sorry Ron!", I whisper/yelled, rubbing his chest, in a soothing manner.

"It's ok, is your brother here?"', he asked, getting into a sitting position.

"Yes I'm here", Tom said, smiling and waving towards Ronan.

"Oh, I guess I'll be headed off now, I hope your leg feels better by tomorrow", he said, rubbing his eyes.

He slowly stood up, me following. I'm glad I can walk alot better, just a little bit of limping left. I opened the door for him and he turned around to face me.

"I'll see you tomorrow", he said, putting both his hands on my shoulders.

"Thank you, again Ronan, I'll see you tomorrow aswell", I said, smiling brightly.

"Well, bye I guess", he said, retracting his hands from my shoulders.

I gently gripped his shoulders and made him face me again. I cupped one side of his face and kissed him on his cheek.

"Bye", I said, blushing.

"Bye", he said, wrapping his hand around the back of his neck and pulling me closer, kissing my forehead. He smiled and turned back towards his car. He entered and started the ignition. He looked through the window and blew me kisses and waving, before driving away. I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

"Sis, its cold, get inside and close the door please, I don't want you catching a cold", he called, from the kitchen. Without further ado, I walked back inside and closed the door.

"I'm going to have a shower Tom", I shouted, while I trudged up the stairs.

"Ok sis, I'll be next", he called, from the kitchen.

I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. I walked into my room and grabbed my mickey mouse, pajamas and held it with me, on my trip to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and had a quick shower. I dried myself and got changed. I opened the door and I walked back in my room. I guess you could say its a bit early for my choice of clothing, its only the afternoon, to be precise 3:45pm.

"Tom, your turn!", I shouted, going on my phone, as I sat on my bed. I heard thumps as he ran up the stairs. I swear is my brother big foot in disguise?

I decided to check any messages or calls that I may have missed, sladly there was a message from, Alex .

Alex : Hey, there's a party on Friday, and I'm going with the guys, want to come? I'll be there to pick you up, but if your leg isn't healed by then, I totally understand, I hope you get well soon!

Me: I will go, but it depends on whether or not my leg will heal and my brother will be tagging along, how's that sound?

Alex : Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow, bye.