°Chapter 17°

°Kirsten's POV°

"Why did you follow me here?", I asked, keeping a comfortable distance from him.

"I-I wanted to fix everything, I wanted to say sorry, even if I knew, you would never forgive me", he said, a tear dropping from his cheek.

I was speechless so I let him continue.

"I'm a monster Kirsten, you shouldn't even be here with me in your room alone, who knows what I would do to you next, I'll probably end up k-killing you", he said, all in one go, finally looking at me in the eye.

"As long as you never ever take those pills again, I'll always trust you,", I said, scooting a bit closer to him.

"Pills or not, I'm dangerous", he said, moving away from me.

"Just try Jordy, please for me, for your f-family", I chocked out.

"If only dad was here, I wouldn't be broken, my only source of happiness was you, after dad died, I tried my best to keep you, to love you, but I failed and did something I will regret till the day I die", he said, crying now.

I instantly came to him and hugged him around his waist, he tensed at my touch, but he got into a comfortable position and hugged me back, I pulled away and he looked down at my stomach.

"I killed our baby", he said, stroking my stomach.

"No no Jordy", I said, putting my hand over his.

"Turn around", he said, waiting for my move. I turned around and wondered what he was doing. He pushed all my hair to one side of my shoulder and tugged the cardigan down a bit. He brushed his fingers on the back of my neck, I shivered. He then, brushed his lips on my neck and kissed the back. I now know what he was doing, I remember, every night when we were together he would kiss the tattoo on the back of my neck that had a 'J' imprinted on it.

My eyes started to water so I turned back around and looked at him.

"Your turn", I said.

He removed his jacket and I pulled the collar of his shirt down. I kissed the tattoo on the right side of his neck, like I've been craving for it, but I still did it slowly. A groan escaped his mouth and I decided to stop.

"I miss you boo, I really do", he said, stroking my cheek with the back of his index finger, as a tear strolled down my cheek.

"Don't cry boo, please, I don't like seeing you cry", he said, kissing my eyelids.

"I can't help it boo, I miss you too, but I don't know if we can come back together", I said, closing my eyes.

"As much as I want us to be together again, I don't think I can trust myself with you, but friendship will always be an open door to you, its your choice boo, if you want to be friends I'll stay here, by your side, if not I'll be back in A-Alabama", he said, choking out the last word.

"Friends", I said, opening my eyes.

"That's my boo", he said, kissing me on the nose, causing me to giggle.

"Love it when you do that, and I always will", I said, smiling brightly at him.

Out of no where, I kissed him slowly and passionately on the lips, my hands drifting to the back of his neck, pulling him closer. He instantly responded and he lowered my back onto the bed, his hands on my waist. We both pulled away, after we realized how this would end.

"Sorry, I just, missed that", I said, way to quickly.

"It's ok, I missed it too", he said, pecking my lips one last time and getting up.

"I'll be downstairs ok?", he said, opening the door slightly.

"Can you get Zane please? I need to talk to him", I said, hoping he wouldn't get angry.

"Sure, I love you boo", he said, walking out the door, blowing a kiss towards me, I giggled again.

I loved how that boy made me laugh, loved me with all his heart, kept me safe from the monster, he's a real sweetheart, apart from those dreadful pills.

I heard a series of footsteps on the staircase, it must be Zane. The door opened and it revealed him, a bruise under his right eye and a cut on his bottle lip.

"Hey", I said, slightly smiling, him closing the door behind him and taking a seat on the bed.

"Uh Hi", he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Why did you follow me here?", I asked, same question I did with Jordy.

"I guess I missed you too much", he said, not meeting my eye.

"Why did you tell Jordy to take me to you, why did you treat me the way you did in that abandoned wreck", I said, tears forcing to come out, but I held them in.

"I'll tell you the whole story", he said, breathing heavily. I nodded for him to proceed.

"So, when you informed me that you were leaving, I missed you so much the minute you were gone, when I heard Jordy was going to follow you, I decided to go as well.", he said, sniffing.

I tracked him down to where he lived, I offered him ten thousand dollars, just so he could take you to me. He never knew it was me, because of the mask. I told him at his party to find you alone somehow, since you enjoyed the first party I took you to. He brought you go the old warehouse and I tied you up.

I tricked him, I angered him so much, so that I would beat him up in front of you, so that you felt the pain I went through

"What pain, what did I ever do to you?", I interrupted, my voice barley audible.

"You were always with him, you always spent time with him, like I wasn't there anymore", he said, anger in his voice.

I didn't say a word, letting him continue.

"Forget about that, I'll just continue. I never expected you to break out of those ropes, they were the strongest type I could get in hands on, your such a strong girl, I can't believe it didn't scratch you one bit", he said, wide eyed.

"You promised not to go back to doing that", I said, whimpering.

"And yet you did it to me Zane, me! Your own best friend!", I whisper/shouted, looking at him, dead straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry, I let my anger get over me again, I'm sorry Kirsten, I really am, I regret what I did, I hate myself, I wish I was dead", he said, turning his head away from me.

"Don't say that Zane, don't ever say you wish you were dead, because I wouldn't, your still my friend", I said, putting an arm on his shoulder.

"I will never forgive myself", he said, shaking his head, running a hand through his hair.

"It's ok, I didn't know you liked me", I said, rubbing my hand up and down my forearm.

"I should've told you, then none of this would have happened", he said, hugging me.

"I forgive you Zane, and this is the only time I will, for any significant situation, this is your last chance, please make it work", I said, hugging him back.

"I'll try, I'll try my very hardest", he said, getting up and towards the door.

"I'm going to sleep for the rest of the night, tell Tom and the guys please", I said, lifting the covers up.

"Ok, night, sorry again", he said, opening the door wide open.

"There's still good in you Zane, I know it, night and tell my brother and the guys not to trash the place", I said, smiling.

"Alright, bye", he said, waving and shutting the door.

What a night.

A/N

Everything is normal again and a new character for has been introduced, Zane! Hope you guys enjoyed, don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

°piikamo°