°Chapter 10°

A/N

Picture of Nathan to the side! :)

°Kirsten's POV°

I feel so heavy, so exhausted, where am I right now, I don't know. I try to pry my eyelids open, but all I can do is keep them shut.

"I don't know I saw her on the ground with blood dripping from her head, please tell me she's going to be ok, I can't lose her", I heard someone say, feeling something wet drop on my face.

Is this person talking about me?

"Sis, please!", I heard the same person shout. Is this Tom?

"Sir, you must get off of her, we need to heal her wound", I heard someone else say. I then felt lips on my forehead.

"I love y-you sis, please be ok", Tom said, stuttering.

I tried to open my mouth to say it back, but my mouth stayed shut.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I'm sorry sir, but she's going to die any second now", I heard someone say. Wait what!

Ding Ding Ding

I jolted awake, thank goodness, it was just a dream. I held my head in my hands. Wait, I'm in English still? So that thing didn't happen with Ronan and I, and I didn't almost die??

"Kirsten, gladly your awake, you've been asleep half way through class and the bell just rang", my teacher said, shocked.

"Sorry sir, I guess I was really tired", I said, confused. That was a weird dream.

"Well, go and enjoy lunch, Nathan said to meet him at your table, he was in a bit of a rush", he said, collecting some papers.

"Oh, ok sir, have a great day", I said, standing up and gathering my stuff.

"You too, lets hope you don't sleep in class anymore", he said, chuckling.

"Will do, bye sir", I said, walking out and walking towards my locker.

I opened my locker up and opened the door, placing my stuff inside, I then heard clicking, like heels. Out of instinct I turned around and grabbed the persons arm.

"What were you about to do Alyssa?", I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Uh, nothing", she said, forcefully taking her arm away from me.

"You were about to push my head in my locker and slam the door on me, didn't you?", I asked, smirking.

"What the fvck??", she whisper/shouted, holding her handbag tightly and scurrying off.

That's really odd, was the dream I had, a prediction of the future? Wow, I hope it doesn't happen with Ronan and luckily I stopped Alyssa. I walked over to the cafeteria. I entered the cafeteria and spotted the guys, they all had their back turned to me, so I'll just walk there, no surprises or anything.

"Hey, guys", I said, taking a seat.

"Your awake!", Nathan said, coming up to me and hugging me.

"Yes and I had a weird dream", I said, scrunching my face up.

"Tell me in PE", he said, smiling and eating a chip.

"Sure", I said, slightly smiling, I was about to sit down, but I saw Ronan there, so I sat next to Nathan. I noticed Ronan frown, I don't know why he isn't with Alyssa, but there guys gotta spend time with his mates.