Chapter 32: Tour

Kendall's POV

Today I have a photo shoot at Vogue with Gigi, Cody, Justin and Ansel and I'm very excited.

I put on my long sleeved grey t-shirt and a grey legging with a furry black jacket. Then I grab my bag and put on my black nikes.

-
The photo shoot went really well. I have a really good time today. Kris was also there. She took a selfie with Gigi with funny faces.

I forgot to call Harry today so I decided to call him.
(A/N: Italic Kendall. Bold Harry)

What's up?

Nothing much. How about you?

Preparing stuff for tour.

Oh. When is the tour?

In 3 days. You can come with me though. Sophia and Ele will be there too.

Sure. But how long?

6 months.

Oh okay. Let me check my schedule

I only have 2 weeks day off. Then I have to go to Paris for Fashion Wek and Miami for photo shoots and stuff

Oh. Well 2 weeks is okay.

Yeah. Okay I'm gonna go packing now.

Okay. Bye. I love you.

Love you too.

I grab my my medium sized suitcase and start to pack.

I pack 2 muscle tanks, a denim jacket, 3 white t-shirt, some leggings, 3 skinny jeans, a black nike and a flip flop.

*3 days later*

I'm wearing a black t-shirt and a white legging with brown boots. I grab my white backpack where I put my white beats headphone, my phone, my make up bag and my wallet.

I walk downstairs and seen Kylie watching her favorite film. Vampire Diaries.

"Hey Ken. The bus is outside." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"Bye Kyl." I hugged her before going outside.

"Whats up guys." I said when I walk inside the bus.

"Hey Ken." The boys replied.

Liam is playing his laptop while Niall and Louis are playing xbox. Xbox in the bus.How cool. And Zayn, fixing his hair while Harry hugged me.

"Where's Sophia, Ele and Perrie?" I ask

"The girls are in the back." Harry said. I nod then I pecked his lips before going to the back.

"Hey Girls." I said as soon as I arrive in the bus.

"Kenny!"

"Kendall!"

"Ken!"

They all exclaimed. I giggled then I hugged them all.

"Long time no see Ken. And you look great." Perrie said.

"Thanks Pez. You look great too." I said.

Perrie is wearing a long sleeved batman crop top and a high waisted jeans with a black boots. And her hair is in a bun.

"What are you watching?" I ask as Eleanor inserts a DVD.

"Grease." Sophia said.

*2 weeks Later*