Chapter 24: Disneyland

Sorry if there's typos and bad grammars. Anyways, enjoy!

***
Kendall's POV

"Hi Ken, Kylie." Dad said.

"Hi dad." I said then hugging him.

"Hey dad." Kylie said while walking towards us.

"Ehm..Kendall, Kylie. I want to tell you guys something."

Me and Kylie raised our eyebrows. Dad took a deep breath before speaking.

"You know that I'm dating Kris Kardashian." Dad said.

We nod and dad continued.

"I'm getting married with her in 2 months." Dad said.

Kylie and I stared at each other for a few seconds. We smiled then we hugged dad.

We hugged for a couple minutes until dad's phone rang. Me and Kylie went upstairs back to our room.

"Omg Ken. Kim will be our step sister and we'll be in the same house omg!" Kylie exclaimed excitedly.

"I know right." I said excitedly to Kylie. She smiled before going inside her room.

The Kardashian sisters are like my idol. They're pretty. But my favorite is Kim. Her style is the best. She's also my best friend.

I watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians since I was 14. I can't believe that they will be my step sister.

***
I put on my white t-shirt and my white legging. Today I'm going to Disneyland with Kim. I hear my phone ringging.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm outside. North can't wait to go to Disney with you." Kim said and I giggled.

"Okay. 5 minutes." I said while putting my powder.

"Okay." She said before I ended the call.

-
"That was so scary Ken!" Kim squealed and I chuckled. Kim was shouting all the way when were in the horror house.

"By the way, it's getting dark. Let's go home." Kim said.

"No wait mom, I wanna see the fireworks." North whined.

"Okay. Is it okay Ken, if we see fireworks first?" Kim ask.

"Yeah. Sure." I said.

The fireworks will start in about 5 minutes. While waiting, I look around and I see a blonde guy.

It looks like Justin, but I can't see his face. He was facing backwards.

The fireworks started and I see couples kissing. Kim, North and I took a selfie.
I look at the blonde guy again.

He looks very familiar. But I don't think that's Justin because he's my boyfriend and he never cheats on me.

***
I lay on my bed. It's 3 pm. I'm freaking bored right now. I decided to lay on my bed watching netflix.

I walk inside the kitchen finding food to company me while I watch netflix.

I bring a box of pizza and a Ice cream. I decided to watch Election. The movie is funny.

-

I check my twitter and see many notifications from my fans sending a video link.

I click the link and see Justin kissing. I can't see the girl's face.
The girl turned around and it was Selena?!?!

Tears streamed down my face. What the fuck?! She's my freaking best friend. I feel betrayed.

Kylie called me. I walk downstairs while wiping my tears.

"I know what happened. It was everywhere." She said then hugging me. I tried to calm down and finally I fall a sleep.

***
Harry's POV

"Harry! Babe!" Nadine exclaimed. She's not yet my girlfriend but we call each other babe.

"Hey!" I said running towards her. I hugged her and kiss her forhead, cheeks, lips, nose and eyelids.

"Your kiss is tickling me!" She said giggling.

I drive her to her hotel then I go home. I turn on the radio. I was about to play music, but something caught my attention instead.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spotted kissing in Disneyland yes-

But I quickly turn off the radio and go to Kendall's house. All I know is Justin is Ken's new boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" Kylie ask in a annoyed tone.

"I'm looking for Kendall." I answered.

"She doesn't want to be disturbed. Especially by you." She snapped. Gosh Kylie. I was just looking for Ken.

"I need to see her. Please." I whined.

"Fine just wait. I'll ask her, geez." She said then walk inside while I was left alone outside.

"You can come in." She said.

I walk upstairs and opened Kendall's room. Her eyes was red and her nose was red and her cheeks are pink.

"Why are you here?" Kendall ask.

"I'm visiting you. Did Kylie just said that to you?" I ask.

"No. She only said that someone is looking for me." She said. I rolled my eyes then I walk towards her.

I hugged her and she cried on my shoulder. After a few minutes, she let go of the hug.

"Thanks for coming and calming me down. And sorry for making your sweater wet." She giggled. I giggled too. God she's so sweet. If only she knew I still love her.

"No problem." I smiled to her.

***
Kendall's POV

*Done with you*

I texted Justin. I hate him right now. I also ignored his calls yesterday.

I don't want to think about him right now. I don't care about him. I just hate him so damn much.

Me and Harry decided to watch a film. We watched Anabelle because Harry hasn't watch the film.

-
"That was freaking scary!" Harry exclaimed when the movie ended

"Stop being a sissy Harry. It's just a doll." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah whatever. And I'm not a sissy." He said rolling his eyes.

"Let's watch Conjuring then if you say you're not a sissy." I said.

"Fine." He said.

We watch Conjuring until I suddenly fall asleep on Harry's shoulder.

Harry's POV

I lay Kendall on the bed slowly. I also turn off the TV.

I walk downstairs and switched goodbye's with Kylie.

I was about to start the engine, but my phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone and see Nadine's name.

*Babe where r u? I'm in ur house*

*I'm on my way from the supermarket*

*K*

I lock my phone and started driving. As soon as I arrive in my house, I see Nadine's car parked in front of my house.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey Harry." She said.

Nadine's POV

"Have some." I said handing him alcohol. He raised his eyebrows but I gesture him to drink it. He nod.

He drink the alcohol. I gave him 10 shots. His eyes were red. He was drunk. This is my chance!

I can't let him be with Kendall, he's only mine. I know that he's from Ken's house. Paparazzi was everywhere.

I pull him inside his room. I kissed his lips. He opened my clothes and I opened his. And you know what happened.