Chapter 12: Date Night

Kendall's POV

Brit Awards was fun. It is very crowded and people are cheering here and there.

Harry and the boys end up getting 3 awards which is great. I'm invited and I see the Kardashians.

They all look amazing.

***

I was on a phone call with Harry two minutes ago.

He said that he is going to take me out to some fancy restaurant tomorrow.

I don't know what to wear! I have nothing to wear! Although my closet is a walk-in closet and there are like hundreds of clothes, dresses, jeans, etc.
I don't have anything to wear.

I want to wear something nice. He told me to wear like a fancy dress.

Harry himself is wearing a tux so it must be a very fancy restaurant then.

"KYLIE!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

Kylie went down rapidly when she heard me yelling. "What happen?"

"I want you to help me find a fancy dress. Harry is taking me out. I have nothing to wear and you need to help me go shopping." I said bluntly slightly panicking.

"Oh My God Kendall! You have like thousands of clothes and dresses." She almost yell. (note the sarcasm ;))

"I. Have. Nothing. To. Wear." I repeat. "Just go shopping with me right now. Pleaseeee." I add.

"Alright. Wait here. I'm gonna go change." She said and ran back up the stairs.

I'm wearing a white hoodie and high waisted shorts and my white high top converse.

Kylie is almost wearing the same thing as me but instead of a white hoodie, she wears a long sleeve crop top.

I grab my phone, house keys, sunglasses and my purse and head out the door. Kylie started the car already.

The car journey was silent and after 15 minutes, we arrived at the mall.

We sprinted inside because paparazis are every where. After what seems like a year, I finally find a nice dress.

It lands right on top of my knee, it is broken white colored dress and it's sleeveless. It doesn't have any jewelry but it's simple yet, classy. (The dress is attached in the beginning of the chapter. I don't know if you guys can see it. If you can't see it here's the link: http://blog.opsh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/kendall_jenner_white_dress_red.jpg) I also buy black pumps to match the dress.

***

"KYLIE! Help!" I yelled. Two more hours till' Harry pick me up and I'm not yet ready.

Kylie stormed in my room and I see the worry in her face. "What's up?!"

"Harry's gonna pick me up in an hour and can you help me with my hair please?" I begged.

" I thought you were yelling about something important... But yeah I can help." She replied.

"Harry is taking me out! How is it not important? It's his first time asking me out since 2 years ago!" I half shouted.

"Whatever" She sneered.

I finally put my hair in a bun letting some of my fringe (bangs) flow.

I am satisfied with my hair and I need to do my makeup. It's like 6 already and Harry's gonna be here at 7 so, I have an hour.

I say thank you to Kylie and she left. I put on some powder, concealer, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner and some red lips. Nothing much I say.

I'm doing a smokey eye look and I don't know if I nailed it. Maybe. I winged my eyeliner on my right eye but I can't do it on the other eye.

This has been my problem since high school. I never succeed, it always look different.

I quickly change to my dress and head downstairs to hear a knock on my door.

Just the right time. I quickly grab my phone and purse and put on my black heels/pumps.

"Kylie! I'm going!" I yelled.

"Okay!" She answered.

I swing the door open to reveal Harry. He is wearing a black tux and his hair is perfectly slick back.

I know it's probably Lou Teasdale (the boys' hair dresser) who did it. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Harry as a gentleman, open the car door for me. I sit down on the passenger side of the car and Harry jogged around to the other side.

The car journey is silent until I decided to break the silence.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise." He glare at me and smirked.

"Seriously? You know that I really hate surprises?" I replied slightly pissed off.

"I know. That's why I'm doing it." He replied bluntly.

I just scoffed and after what seems like a week we finally arrive.

It's an Italian restaurant. I agree with him that this is a fancy restaurant.

Paparazis are everywhere but luckily, Paul (bodyguard) is here to move them away.

We enter the restaurant and we are seated at the back in a private room so people couldn't notice.

"Hello guys, what do you guys want to order?" The waitress starts.

"Chef recommendation will be nice." Harry told the waitress.

"Alright. The food will arrive in 30 minutes." The waiter replied.

"Thank you" Me and Harry said in unison.

Thank God it's a private room. I can already hear fans screaming from here.

I just smiled to Harry and Harry smiled back showing his dimples.

His dimples looks deeper everyday. I like how he smiles. Before I can think of anything, I felt a pair of lips crashing into me.

I was shocked the first time but then I move my lips together. He smiled at the kiss and I smiled back. It was a very passionate kiss.

After around half an hour, the waitress finally bring our food in. It looks delicious.

Once the waitress put down all the food, me and Harry dig in. The foods are delicious.

After all of them are almost finish, I can't fit any of the food so, Harry ask for the bill and kindly pay it.