Chapter 6: Christmas

1 month later

Kendall's POV

Today I'm at home because I don't have any plans. I jumped out of bed and walk straight to the bathroom. Then I went downstairs to grab my breakfast. When I was about to eat my breakfast, I felt my phone buzzing. I unlocked my phone and It's a text from Gemma.

*Hey Kendall. Are you busy today?*

*Nope. Why?*

I waited for Gemma to text me back. After a few seconds, my phone finally buzzed.

*Do you want to go to the mall together?*

*Okay*

*Great! I'll pick you up in 15 minutes*

I didn't reply Gemma's text, I ran upstairs to change. I put on a black crop sweater and a white skinny jeans. I put on light make up then I ran downstairs and wait for Gemma to pick me up. After a few minutes waiting, someone knocks my door. I quickly put on my black converse and opened the door.

"Ready?" Gemma said

"Yeah, let's go." I said

***

After a few hours shopping, we finally went home. When I arrived home and about to open the front door, Gemma yelled.

"Ken!" she yelled

"Yeah?" I asked

"Do you want to come to celebrate Christmas together in my house? Taylor will be there too." she said

"Umm...Okay." I said

"Yeah! Okay bye Ken!" She yelled full of excitement

"Bye!" I yelled

***

Today is Monday, December 25th and today I'm going to Gemma's house to celebrate Christmas together.

"Kendall!Come here!" Mom shouted

"Yeah!" I yelled

I walk downstairs and see mom sitting on the couch with dad and Kylie.

"What's going on?" I asked full of curiosity.

"We will go to New York on Friday to celebrate New Years. So Kendall , Kylie you better start packing." Dad said. "We will leave in 7 am." Dad adds.

"Okay!" Kylie and I said full of excitement.

I ran upstairs and start to pack. Hours passed and the time shows 6 pm. So I walk to the bathroom and jumped to the shower. I put on a grey sweats and a black skinny jeans. I put on my powder, mascara and a lipgloss. Then I ran downstairs and put on my high top white converse.

"Bye mom! Bye dad. I'm going to Gemma's" I yelled.

I walk outside and the weather is very freezing cold. After a few minutes walk, I finally arrived at Gemma's house.

"Hi Kendall! Merry Christmas!" Taylor said

"Hi Tay! Merry Christmas too!" I said while hugging Taylor.

"Hey Kendall" Gemma shouted while walking towards me.

"Hey Gemma! Merry Christmas!" I said walking towards her and hug her.

"Merry Christmas too!" she said

"Hi Ken, Merry Christmas." Harry said.

"Hi Harry Merry Christmas." I replied.

He leans towards me and kiss my lips. It was a slow and passionate kiss. Harry puts his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck. We stopped the kiss when Taylor clears her throat. I felt my cheeks heating up. It's burning.

"I didn't mean to interrupt you guys, but Gemma called us to have dinner together." Taylor said smiling at me and Harry

"Alright. We'll be there in a couple of minutes." Harry replied.

"Alright, let's go?" It came more of like a question than a statement.

We went to the kitchen to see all the food. There are a lot of food for us to eat and I don't think that we will be able to finish all of this. I sat down next to Harry, Gemma beside Harry and Taylor beside Gemma. We ate the food and it was delicious. Gemma's mom is a really great cook. We had desert then me and Harry went up to his room.

His walls are light blue and he has a queen size bed. I was amazed that his room was actually very neat. I went and sit at the corner of his bed. He then came and sit beside me. Before I can process anything I felt a pair of lips crashing and Harry took me to sit on his lap. Our lips still connecting and Harry flip me so he was hovering on top of me. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. We stayed like that until I heard a knock on the door and the door swung open. Gemma was there. I quickly got up and stand.

"Umm... Sorry, am I interrupting something here?" She innocently ask while smirking at us.

"Nope." I replied. "Not at all."

"Okay. So you guys wanna watch a movie?" Gemma questioned.

I turn to Harry and he was nodding. So we went downstairs for movie. We are watching 'Love Actually' which is Harry's favorite movie. I lean and put my head on Harry's chest.

Harry's POV

Halfway to the movie, Kendall was asleep. Her head was on my chest so, I decided to carry her bridal style up to my room. She looks gorgeous when she's sleeping. I went back downstairs to continue the movie. After the movie, Taylor went home and Gemma walk up the stairs. I decided to grab some water and head up the stairs. I move Kendall a bit so I can sleep beside her. She looks so calm. I kissed her cheeks and saw her smiling.

***

Kendall's POV

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I yelled.

"We're in the kitchen!" Mom yelled in reply.

I went to the kitchen to see mom making some pudding. I hugged her and went upstairs. When I was about to walk upstairs, Mom called me.

"Kendall! Where were you last night?" She ask full of curiosity

"Umm..I stayed in Gemma's house." I said nervously and hoping that she believed me.

"Okay. But next time text me okay?" She said strictly

"Okay." I said

I went to Kylie's room to see her packing. I smiled because she looks stressed. I cleared my throat and she looks at me. She smiled at me and starting packing again. I went back to my room and packed some of my clothes. I decided to text Harry.

*Hey*

Not even a minute, my phone vibrates.

*Hey. What are you up to?*

*Nothing. Just packing.*

*Oh. Where are you going?*

*New York. For New Years.*

*Really? I'm actually going to New York as well!*