Chapter 10: Feelings & Jealousy

Harry's POV

It's the day. I'm having lunch with Cara.

I don't like her that much so, this should be interesting! I go to the bathroom and take a shower, I get change and run downstairs to see mom cooking breakfast.

I really am not in the mood for breakfast so I decided to watch 'Friends' my favourite TV show.

After a good 1 hour, I decided to go up. I go up and hear my phone ringing. It's Cara. I answered it and she said she's meeting me in the mall.

I grab my keys and go downstairs. When I'm about to put on my shoes, I felt my phone vibrate.

I thought it was Cara but when I see, it's Kendall.

*Hey, are you free today?*

She asked me but what should I answer? I can't tell her that I'm with Cara. I still love her.

I want her not Cara. If she ask me why I'm with Cara what will I answer? Ugh.

*Umm... Nope but I will be free after lunch. :)*

I replied to her but she read it only. It seems like she's thinking or something.

Finally after a couple of minutes, she reply.

*Okay. How about tomorrow?*

*How about dinner?*

I wanna have dinner with her. More of like a date? Wait what?! I'm not dating her!

Goddammit Harry! Think! Maybe I am still in love with her.

Maybe I should ask her to go to dinner with me.

*Uh... sure? Where do you wanna meet up?*

Where? I don't know? TGIFridays?

*How about we go to dinner at TGIFridays. Pick you up at 7 :)*

Kendall's POV

"He's asking me to go to dinner!" I shouted to Kylie. I don't know why but I'm just very excited to see him.

"What should I answer?" I add. No answer. "KYLIE!" I yelled.

"SAY YES YOU DUMB ASS!" She yelled back. Alright I'll say yes.

*Okay. Sure* I replied him.

It's already 4 pm. I just want to meet Harry already.

I still love him! I wanna be with him! I was flicking through the news and saw something very eye catching.

"Is Harry Styles and Cara Delevingne a new couple?" The news reporter said. I felt like my heart is crushed.

"KYLIE! COME HERE!" I yelled from my room.

Kylie barged in the door and asked me what happen.

She looks at the news and her eyes were about to pop out.

"Last seen, Harry and Cara was eating lunch together at a cute café in downtown LA"

The news reporter continued. I just wanted to tell him that I love him.

Why is it so hard for me to do that. Something is always on the way.

Last time it was different girl and now it's Cara. Ugh. I just wanna be with him and just kiss him. Those lips looks so kissable.

OH MY GOD KENDALL! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? My brain is shouting at me.

I saw more pictures of them and they're Oh My God! KISSING! They're kissing each other! I felt a slight jealousy. I know that Harry is not mine, yet.