Chapter 13: Nadine

[A/N GUYS! I UPDATED CHAPTER 12.]

Kendall's POV

Today I'm going to Paris for a Photo Shoot.

I put on my black long sleeved shirt and a black legging. I ran downstairs and peek outside the window.

I see Harry's car outside. I quickly put on my brown wedge sneakers before leaving to the airport.

***

Today is my 3rd day in Paris. I'm excited because tomorrow I'm going back and I finally can see Harry again.

I feel a vibration coming out from my phone. I hope it was Harry.

He never text or call me since I went to Paris.

I tried to call him, but he never replied. I unlocked my phone and see Cara's name on my phone.

*Hey. You busy?*

*Nope. Why?*

*Wanna hangout? To the mall or something? Sophia will come*

*Sure.*

*K. I'll pick you up at 10.*

I saw the time showing 9.30 am. I quickly change my clothes and wait for Cara to pick me up.

After a few minutes waiting, Me and Cara went shopping.

Harry's POV

"Harry!" I heard Louis calling my name.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go to the club." He said while finding his car keys.

"I don't drink anymore." I said.

"Oh come on. Just this once." He said whining.

"Okay. Fine." I said putting on my coat.

-

Louis keep giving me shots of Vodka.

I drank 10 shot already. Louis went somewhere with a random girl, while I drink. Alone.

When I was about to leave, I feel someone tapping my back.

"Hey." The girl said.

"I'm Nadine. Nadine Leopold." She adds.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles." I said.

"What brings you here?" She asked curiously.

"Louis asked me to come with him, but now his making out with a random girl." I explained to her.

"How about you? What brings you here?" I asked.

"My mom died because of an accident a few hours ago." She said sadly and tears started falling down to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry for that. How about we dance? To make you feel better." I offered.

She nodded. I intertwined her hands bringing her to the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms on her waist while she wrapped her arms on my neck.

We danced until she suddenly kissed my lips. I know that this isn't the best thing to do but I cannot get rid of her.

She is clinging onto me. I tried to push her but she just kissed me hard.

I heard flashes of camera going on outside the club. Fuck my life. How will I tell this to Kendall?

***

Kendall's POV

I go straight to the bathroom to take a bath. I'm very exhausted after shopping in the mall with Cara and Sophia.

I lay down on my bed and opened my laptop. I opened twitter and see my mentions. 

I opened a link that directioners tweet. I couldn't believe what I see. It was a video of Harry and a blonde model slow dancing and making out. 

Tears started to stream down my cheeks.  I closed my laptop and throw it to the floor.

I don't care if it break or not. I really hate Harry.

That's why he didn't answer my calls and replied my texts. He was busy cheating on me.

I take my phone and text Harry.

*I'm done with you*

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears before opening the door.

I saw Sophia standing in front of me. I hugged her tight.

I told Sophia about what happened.

I was surprised because she already knew what happened from Liam, her boyfriend.

We talked for about 2 hours until she said she have to go because it's getting late.

12 a.m

I can't even sleep. I keep on thinking what Harry is doing. Is he really cheating on me? Does he love me anymore?

Before I can continue thinking, my phone buzzed and it's a text from Harry.

I tried to ignore it but it just kept on going off. I finally throw away my blanket and grab my phone from my dressing table.

*Ken, it's not what it looks like.*

*I'm sorry*

*I tried to pull her off me but she wouldn't*

*Kendall*

*Please answer*

*Don't ignore me*

*Let me explain everything*

*Meet me at the cafe tomorrow at 11?*

*I will explain everything*

*Please answer*

*I love you*

I wanted to ignore him but that last text that he sent me just hit me hard.

Is he saying this just to make me come and meet him? Did he really mean it? I finally typed away and send him a text.

*What do you want?*

*There's nothing to explain about*

*I told you we're done*

I texted him and pressed send. I don't really wanna say that to him but he deserves it.

Maybe I will give him another chance but if he is cheating on me again, we're done. I received another text from Harry.

*Please just give me a chance. Just one more chance*

Should I really give him another chance? What if he ruined the 'another chance'?

*Give me some time to think about it.*

I really want to give him another chance but half my heart says 'no' but half says 'yes'.

I don't know what to choose. My phone vibrates again but I just ignore it and go to bed.

***

Sorry if it's a short chapter. I literally don't have time. I'm so busy doing everything. I'm not home for the past two days. I hope you guys understand.

Anyway....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 272 READS AND 82 VOTES!

I love you guys!

~namelessxstyles