Chapter 23: Reunited

Kendall's POV

I put on my favorite white sweater and a black legging. Today I'm going to London for Taylor's 1989 concert.

I put on my powder, mascara, eyeliner and a lipgloss.

I check the time showing 10 am. So I grab my chanel sling bag then I put on my white loafers before going to the airport.

-

I arrive in London after a 13 hours flight. Then I grab a taxi to go to my hotel.

***

"Kendall!" I look back and see Gigi, Taylor and Cara running towards me.

I hugged them and they hugged back.

"You guys look gorgeous." I said to them.

"Aww thanks. You look nice too." Gigi said.

"Let's go inside, the show will start in 1 hour." Taylor said.

We walk inside. The make up room was huge. Gigi was helping Taylor getting ready for her show.

Meanwhile Me and Cara walk around the makeup room and we suddenly hear a familiar voice calling us.

"Kendall?! Cara?!" A girl half shouted. Me and Cara turn around and see our best friends running towards us.

"Karlie! Martha!" Me and Cara shouted excitedly. We opened our arms and they hugged us.

"Oh My God! How long we don't see each other?" Karlie ask.

"I don't know, about 2 months I guess." I said still hugging them.

"I can't breathe right now." Martha said. We laughed then walk back to the makeup room.

-

Taylor's concert has end half an hour ago. Now me, Gigi, Cara, Martha, Karlie and Taylor are in Taylor's house to celebrate the afterparty.

We took selfies and tell some random jokes. Tay's house is very big and very crowded today.

Me, Karlie and Martha decided to walk around Tay's house.

Martha and I was kinda drunk while Karlie is not drunk. She doesn't like alcohol.

While we are walking I saw Harry with his friends talking and drinking.

Nadine was there too. Obviously. And she was sitting on his lap. Which makes me kinda jealous.

He saw me and locked our eyes together.

After a few seconds staring at each other, Harry whispers something to Nadine then walks towards me.

I look at Karlie and she smirked at me.

"Uhmm.. Martha, let's find some food, I'm hungry." Karlie said then mouthed 'talk to him' to me before pulling Martha's arm.

"Hey Kendall, long time no see." He said smiling to me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a annoyed tone.

"Attending Taylor's party of course." He said smiling at me.

After a few seconds of silence, my phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone and see a text from Gigi.

*Ken where r u?*

*Backyard.*

*Come to the theatre room, were watching teen wolf marathon*

*k*

"Umm.. I gotta go, Gigi is waiting for me." I said while putting my phone inside my bag.

"Okay. See you later." He said but I didn't answer. I walk straight to the theatre room.