Chapter 27: Plans 2

Kendall's POV

Today I have a Vogue magazine photo shoot.

I'm really excited for this photo shoot because I'm going to be the miss Vogue. Which is pretty cool.

I put on my long sleeved black shirt and my white legging. I grab my sling bag then I put on my grey air max nikes before going outside

-

"1..2..3. Okay that's good Ken. You can go now." Josh said.

"Okay. Bye Josh." I said waving at him. He smiled at me before shooting another model.

"Hey Ken." I turn around and see Sophia smiling at me.

"Hey Soph." I said smiling at her.

"Uhh..can I go home with you? Liam is recording for the new album." Sophia explained.

"Sure let's go." I said.

-

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask Sophia.

"Anything. What do you have?" She ask.

"How about Paper Towns? I just bought them." I said.

"Sure." She said.

-

"Cara is a great actress." Sophia said.

"I know. I didn't know she can act." I said.

"What do you wanna watch now?" I ask. For your information, I really like watching movies and I have tons of films.

"Hmm.. how about Poltergeist ? Do you have that film?" She ask.

"I think Kylie just bought the movie yesterday. Wait here." I said while walking to Kylie's room.

Halfway the movie I was feeling kinda sleepy so I decided to sleep.

-

I woke up and I see Sophia talking to someone on the phone. I take my phone and see the time showing 3 pm.

I walk towards Sophia. I heard her saying 'Planes' and 'Concert.' What is she talking about? And who is she talking too.

Well it's not my buisness. I decided to clean myself.

After I clean myself I put on my PJ's and I see Sophia still on the phone.

"Okay bye. Love you. Hope this works." Sophia said before ending the call. I pretend to check my laptop.

"Bye Ken. I need to go somewhere. Liam's waiting for me." Sophia said then hugging me.

"Yeah okay bye." I said smiling at her.

She's been weird since yesterday. Well its not my business.

I decided to check my social medias.

***

"Ken. Can you believe that dad will marry Kris in 1 month!" Kylie exclaimed. She's very excited to have a Kim as her sister.

"Yeah. I know right." I said smiling at her.

-

I was just chilling in my room posting pictures on Instagram, watching youtube videos while eating Ice cream.

Suddenly I hear my phone ringing. I check my phone and see Amanda, my manager. Then I slide to answer.

"Ken. You have to come here at 12. You have a photo shoot for GQ. Sophia and Cara will be there too." She explained.