Chapter 18: No Control

Kendall's POV

Today me and Kylie are going to visit mom in New York.

Dad said mom is already feeling much better. 

"Let's go Kyl. We're almost late!" I shouted

"Yeah wait!" She replied shouting.

I checked the time showing 8.30 am. The jet will take of at 9.20 am. 

I'm wearing a orange t-shirt and a ripped legging.

Kylie is wearing her grey t-shirt with a ripped legging and her favorite black boots.

-

We arrive in New York after a 5 hours flight. Me and Kylie went to our hotel.

We will go to mom's hospital tomorrow.

 I lay on my bed. it feels good. it's very soft. So I decided to sleep for a while.

Harry's POV

Today I'm going to go to New York for a photo shoot.

I put on my white t-shirt and a black skinny jeans. 

I ran downstairs and see the boys bringing their luggage outside. I put on my brown boots before carrying my luggage outside.

-

We arrived in New York after a 5 hours flight. The photo shoot is tomorrow.

We all go to our hotel. I'm in the same room with Niall. 

Niall and I didn't sleep. We watch movies and eat popcorn. we watch Grease ,The Notebook  and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. 

***

I put on my black t-shirt and black skinny jeans with my brown boots.

Then we go to our photo shoot. Me and Niall slept along the way.

-

"Josh is in the hospital. We will cancel our photo shoot for today." Our manager said.

Josh is our photographer. He's like our own brother. He's very kind.

We decided to visit Josh in the hospital.

-

I walk to the elevator while the others are buying food for Josh. I pressed the elevator button.
I was shocked when Nadine is standing inside the elevator.

We started chatting until suddenly I kissed her lips. I don't even know why, but I feel like I wanna kiss her.

Kendall's POV

Me and Kylie arrived in the hospital after a 15 minutes drive, Paparazzi's are waiting outside. We walk outside the car and Paparazzi's started to flash their cameras.

Me and Kylie finally arrived inside. I walk to the receptionist, while Kylie went to the toilet. I walk to the elevator and pressed the button.

I can't believe what I saw when the elevator opens. Harry is kissing with a blonde girl. I ran from the elevator and use the stairs instead. 

I walk in the hallway full of tears. Fucking tears. Rumors were right. He's a fucking dickhead.

I wiped my tears before going inside mom's room.

Harry's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked Nadine.

"Visiting Josh, my photographer." She said.