Chapter 14: Sorry

Harry's POV

I want to say sorry to Kendall but I don't know how to say it.

She's been ignoring me for the past 2 days and I can't stand it.

I want her to talk to me. I know I probably do some stupid things but I just need another chance.

Her birthday is in two weeks and I don't know what to give her.

I'm so stupid for going to the club with Louis. I should've not followed him.

My twitter is going crazy and every news channel is describing me cheating on Kendall.

I don't even remember that chick I kissed in the club. Who's her name? Is it N-Nat-Natalie-Nad-Nadine? Yeah Nadine. I hate that girl.

"Hey Haz, we need to go to the studio to do some recording and we have meeting with management." Louis said. "We need to arrive there by 2" He adds.

I'm not in the mood of talking to people right now so I just nod. I don't even know why management wants me to meet up with them.

Maybe about the album selling or something.

I grab my phone from the coffee table and walk to my room. It is now 1 pm and I probably should get change.

I change into my everyday outfit which is black skinny jeans, white t-shirt and my brown boots.

Those brown boots are like my favorite.

I jogged down the stairs to see Louis in the kitchen. Probably making some tea.

I heard a knock on the door and I open it to reveal Paul. He said we need to go now so I call Louis and we go out of my apartment.

We have meeting with management first before recording.

I go inside to reveal all the other boys. They look disgusted with the management.

"So, who is single?" The guy Jay said. Niall is the one raising his hands.

"So only Niall?" Another of the management guy said. I don't even know his name.

I think his name is Noah.

"How about you Harry?" He asked.

"Are you still in a relationship since that rumor?" He adds. The fucking rumor isn't even true.

"Kind of. Since the rumor about me cheating, which is not true, she did not contact me at all." I replied. Why is he asking me about my relationship?

"Umm... We want you to not continue the relationship." I find my knuckles already white because of the anger.

Why is he even talking about my relationship? I don't get it.

"We want you to be single so people will actually be attracted." He adds.

I can feel my jaw clenching. I'm speechless. FUCKING MODEST! MANAGEMENT. UGH. How should I say all of this to Kendall.

"NO WAY IN HELL I WILL BE BREAKING UP WITH HER!" I yelled at that guy who's name is Jay I think.

I don't even want to know his name. I can feel myself burning up. This is not a good start. I don't want to.

"But we want you to. So listen to us! WE ARE YOUR MANAGEMENT. YOU SHOULD OBEY WHAT WE SAY!" He is almost shouting now.

I don't care who he is. It's my relationship why should he be in the way?

"I THOUGHT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS? YOU LET THEM BE IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT WHY NOT ME? NIALL IS ALSO SINGLE." I shouted out loud make sure to make each word clear.