Chapter 16: Talks

UPDATE! YAY!

I hope you guys enjoy!

***

Harry's POV

First thing I do when I wake up is check twitter.

I love to see the positive comments from my fans but when I continue to scroll down, I feel regret.

I regret kissing Nadine. I regret it so much.

People now think that I'm a womanizer.

I like girls but I don't want to be called a womanizer. My head starts pounding so I quickly grab an Advil.

I drink 2 pills and hope that my head is not pounding anymore. Today we have an interview with E! so I go downstairs and eat breakfast then I get change.

It's 10 a.m already and we need to be there by 11. I put on my boots and follow Louis downstairs.

Paparazis are outside. A lot of paparazis.

"Harry! Is it true that you and Nadine are a thing?"

"Harry you're a womanizer!"

"Harry where is Kendall?"

"Harry! Are you and Kendall still a thing?"

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Paul shouted.

While in the car, I made phone calls to Kendall. She isn't answering.

Is she still asleep? I texted her and she is not even answering it. I don't know what to do.

I don't know how to tell her. I know that she is going to be very disappointed but I need to tell her the truth.

I want to tell her that this isn't true.

Kendall's POV

I wake up to the sound of Kylie shouting.

"KENDALL! COME DOWNSTAIRS!" She yelled on top of her lungs.

I walk lazily downstairs and something caught my eye.

Those familiar curls. HARRY. It's Harry. I sit down beside Kylie to see Harry with a girl. My eyes are still on the TV.

Wow. Why is he kissing that chick again? Is it Nat-Nad-Nadine! That Nadine chick. I don't like her. I never will. I need an explanation for this.

Is it because I went out with Justin? Is he trying to make me jealous? What the hell is he doing?

I directly turn on the TV and feel something is dripping down my cheeks.

Am I crying? Why am I crying? I head back upstairs and lay on my bed. I grab my phone and turn it on.

*10 miss calls from Harry*

*43 messages from Harry*

*10 voice mails from Harry*

Why is he calling me and texting me? I thought we're over? Is that so? Are we even a thing?

I don't know. I read all his texts and now I get the point.

He is trying to make me jealous because I was at dinner with Justin.

He didn't know that it is just a friendly dinner. I giggled a bit with the thought of him trying to make me jealous.

I walk to my bathroom and stripped out of my clothes.

I am going to have a bath and my phone is ringing. I'm hoping that this is not Harry.

I walk back to my room with a towel around me.