Epilogue

Sipping his Starbucks coffee, 23 year old Troye Sivan sighed. Why did all the near impossible things happen to him?

Troye was currently sitting in a dark silver BMW, situated in Los Angles, California. He hadn't been to America for a while but that wasn't what made him feel like this - confused, happy, sad, even nervous. It was something he hadn't looked at before. Troye had only just taken the time to learn who else would be in the movie he was starring in. That one name; it brought back memories.

Troye and his family had moved back to Perth when he was 17. Slowly, he had lost contact with most of his friends - lost contact with Connor. At age 22 he decided to talk to Connor again (I mean, what were the chances they both end up famous, or at least a tiny bit, in Connor's case) but when he had looked on Connor's Facebook profile it was obvious he was with someone else. Why would he want to talk to his High School boyfriend anyway? Troye managed to push the name from his mind again.

He hadn't thought he'd actually end up near Connor again, but here the photographer/sometimes actor's name was, on the news page about the anticipated movie they were apparently both going to be in. It was enough to get Troye flustered. He was both nervous and excited to see Connor again.

3 months into filming the movie, Troye had still managed to avoid Connor and his occasional stares. Luckily, today was a day off and he had been talking to Zoe recently. Her, Alfie and Tyler were on holiday in LA and they wanted to meet up. Troye was meeting them in the hotel they were staying in.

It was half past one by the time Troye made his way into the hotel lobby. Due to his regular frequency at the hotel's restaurants, he was greeted personally by the hotel manager. One of the perks of being famous. Quickly, he walked to the Bistro, his favourite of the restaurants and the the designated meeting place with his friends. He walked over to their table as soon as he entered the room. They hadn't noticed him, making his plan perfect.

"Oh my God!" The mint-haired man, otherwise identified as Tyler, screamed as two hands went to his waist, tickling him.

"Hi to you too Tilly." Troye grinned as he sat down in the seat next to Zoe, opposite Tyler.

Troye, you're here!" Zoe cried out, throwing her arms around his neck. He nodded.

"Yeah, I am. This is one of my favourite places to  eat in LA actually."

"Really?" Alfie inquired. "Ohm by the way, we ordered you a coke."

"Okay." Troye said and picked up a menu.

They ordered their food and ate. Zoe left a couple of times but they didn't think anything of it. They had just finished their coffee and were about to go out somewhere when Zoe spoke.

"Troye, can you come get something from the room with me?" She asked.

"Sure." Troye confusedly replied and followed her into the elevator up to her room. He tapped his foot against the floor as they ascended and they didn't talk until they arrived at the room.

Troye followed Zoe in and immediately stopped. Standing in the middle of the room was an adorable green eyed, brown haired boy. Troye choked on his spit. Connor's eyes were wide.

"Zoe, what's going on?" Troye asked, eyes darting to the girl. She didn't say anything but pushed Troye forward and darted from the room, closing the door behind her. Troye jiggled the handle but to no avail.

"Locked." He muttered. He turned around to look at the other boy.

"Um, hey Troye." Connor muttered, pulling his sleeves over his hands. "I missed you." Shyly looking up, he held his arms open. Troye stepped forward.

"I missed you a whole lot more Mr Connie Joel Frannie. More then you can ever imagine." He wrapped said as he wrapped his arms around Connor.

"I doubt it." A small tear ran down Connor's face and before he could wipe it away, Troye raised his hand, using his thumb to brush it off.

"Don't cry Connor." Troye whispered loudly.

He saw Connor's eyes flicker to his lips and he smirked. He put a finger under Connor's chin to lift it up. Almost as if on an impulse, he lent down and met Connor's soft lips with his own. His hands trailed down to Connor's lower back where one stayed while the other moved to his ass , which he gripped tightly. Connor's hands met around Troye's neck as he stood on his tiptoes to deepen the kiss. He moaned into the kiss as Troye's other hand moved to meet the first one. They slid down until they got to Connor's thighs and gripped them tightly. Joining in the efforts, Connor jumped up slightly. His legs automatically wound  around Troye's waist, his ankles locking together. Troye's hands rested under his ass to support him.

They continued their intense making out and Troye took slow but big strides towards the bed, one of his hands moving up Connor's back. Staying in the kiss, Troye laid Connor down on the bed and Connor unwrapped his legs from Troye's waist and laid them out straight. In response, Troye climbed onto his waist. He pulled away from the kiss, making Connor whine gently, and started moving his hips slightly, generating friction and making Connor moan.

In the space of three minutes both the boys had discarded their clothes, except their underwear and Troye's jeans. Their occasional kisses were getting slightly sloppy and Troye's hands were resting on Connor's hipbones, his thumbs in the smaller boy's boxer-briefs. Out of the corner of his eye, Troye noticed Connor raising his his hands to Troye's hips. He quickly moved and grasped both of Connor's wrist in one hands and moved them above Connor's head.

"Troye, what are you doing?" Connor gasped out, breathless.

Troye lent down so his mouth was next to Connor's ear.

"Don't worry baby," He said, "I've learnt a lot in the past 6 years.