•14•

It was finally summer and everyone was happy. Friend groups merged slightly and everyone hung out with everyone.

Troye and Connor spent the first week of summer almost always together and doing different activities. Despite their time together, Troye seemed a bit on edge and Connor noticed. He didn't say anything until Saturday, though, when they were at the lake with their friends.

They were messing around at the picnic benches when it happened. Joe suggested they all go to the beach in the next few days and everyone hastily agreed, including Connor, but not Troye.

"You coming Troye Boy?" Tyler asked. Troye shook his head.

"Please Troye. Pretty please, with a cherry in top." Begged Zoe.

"I can't go, even if I wanted to." Troye explained. "I'm going to LA."

Connor was confused. Why didn't he know before?"Why are you going to LA?"

Troye swallowed the lump in his throat. "I need need to like, finalise details on my album 'cause it's coming out really soon, then I have to talk to people about merch and tours. Stuff like that."

"Wow." Ben said. Everyone else was silent so Troye went back to eating his burger.

From then on, the afternoon went smoothly until Caspar and Finn suddenly went missing. No one could find them and they wouldn't answer their phones, so naturally Jack was quite worried. They decided to split up into groups to search for the missing teens.

After about half an hour of searching, including in multiple parts of the woods and the parking lot, Caspar and Finn were finally found sitting behind a few upturned boats... Kissing.

"Finn; Caspar!" Alfie finally gasped out. The two aforementioned boys quickly pulled apart and looked at their friends in pure shock.

"I, uh... I-it's not, not what it looks like!" Caspar defended in haste. He was undoubtedly scared.

"Well, it looks like you and Finn have been dating or whatever and couldn't be bothered to fucking tell anyone, Caspar!"

"Maybe because it's not actually any of you business, and we didn't have to tell you!" Finn finally (and angrily) contributed. Alfie sighed and walked away, leaving an upset Caspar (and Finn) behind.

"I'm proud of you two." Tyler said, squatting down in front of the two boys. The rest of their friends hastily agreed.

Thankfully, the rest of the day went by without any drama. When everyone decided to leave the lake, Connor drove Troye home.

As soon as he entered the house, Troye ran up the stairs and to his room, where an empty suitcase lay on the bed. He had to pack to go to LA just after midnight, and there was currently a deep pile of clothes scattered on the floor that Troye needed to choose from. This was gonna be a challenge.

7 hours later, Troye was sat at an airport terminal with his phone in his hand, talking to his manager Emma about the activities of the next two weeks. Soon after the end of that conversation, he plucked up the courage to text Connor, who didn't know he was leaving.

Troye Boy: Connie, incase you want to talk   to me in the next 2 weeks it'll be hard as i'll be in LA

Connie Frannie: Why ;-;

Troye Boy: Work. I'll facetime you though

Then, the announcement that Troye's flight was boarding was made, and he had to go.

______________________________________________________________________
A/N

Aaand, chapter 14 is done.

I'll have 15 up soon, but i've run into a bit of writers block with it ;-;

Hopefully that won't set me back to much, but also, Australian will be finished very soon, as long as i keep my writing on track, but i also think the chapters will be shorter, around the length of this one.

Anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and possibly comment, it would mean alot to me

- Phenix