10

Connor and Troye had been dating for three weeks when they decided to introduce each other to their parents. At first Troye was a bit hesitant but Connor reassured him and told him that it would be okay, though he was more nervous than he let on.

Connor met Troye's parents first, on a Tuesday after school. Connor was originally just going over to help Troye with his maths homework, and they decided it would be the perfect time for him to meet Troye's family. Okay, Troye thought it would be the perfect time.

Connor was hesitant to follow Troye up the porch steps but his nerves grew when Troye opened the door and stepped inside, beckoning Connor to follow.

"Mum, Dad, I'm home!" Troye called out, slipping his shoes off.

"We're in the kitchen!" replied Laurelle. Troye slid his hand into Connors and ambled into the kitchen. Laurelle and Shaun's eyes were almost immediately directed towards their son's hand. They smirked at each other and Troye sighed slightly.

"Mum, Dad. This is really important." Troye began, squeezing Connors hand in reassurance, "This is Connor." Laurelle nodded with a smile and Troye was about to continue, but his father cut him off.

"Is Connor your boyfriend?" He asked and both Troye and Connor nodded.

"You look cute together." Laurelle stated. "How are you Connor?"

"I'm okay," Connor managed to say through his nerves. "How are you?"

"I'm good, thank you for asking. Are you staying for dinner?"

"Yes Mum, he is. Please, please, don't be embarrassing." Troye answered on behalf of Connor, and pulled the older boy out of the room and up the stairs.

"Your parents are cool." Connor stated when he walked into Troye's room and took a seat on the bed.

"No they're not." Troye groaned and sat next to Connor, then took his maths book and pencil case out his backpack. "Now help me with my homework, please."

"I'd say no, but you might fail otherwise." grinned Connor.

The boys (Connor) had finished the maths problems after 45 minutes so they decided to watch House, a programme they both deeply enjoyed, on Troye's laptop. They had decided to start from the beginning as Connor had all eight seasons on DVD, and had the first two discs in his bag. They were almost at the end of episode one when Laurelle stuck her head around the door.

"Boys, time for dinner." She said, surprising the two boys who hadn't noticed her.

"Okay." Troye replied and lifted his laptop off his legs. At the same time, Connor lifted his arm from around Troyes shoulders. The two boys then went downstairs, but before they could go into the dining room, Troye pulled Connor back.

"Just a warning, my siblings can be kinda' crazy. They might drive you away." He warned. Connor chuckled.

"Yeah, my siblings are like that too. I think I'll be able to handle it."

"Okay." Troye pulled Connor into the room. They sat down in the two seats next to each other. Steele, Sage and Shaun were already sat down and Laurelle was serving the food onto the plates. Both Steele and Sage were staring at Connor, so Troye decided to introduce him despite Tyde not being there yet.

"Connor, this is Steele and Sage, my older brother and younger sister. Steele, Sage this is Connor, my-" Troye was cut off by his brother entering the room.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Tyde asked, sitting down across from Connor.

"Yes, Connor's my boyfriend." Troye sighed, then turned to face Connor. "And that's my annoying little brother Tyde." Around the time Troye said this, Laurelle finished serving the food and sat down. Everyone started eating and Tyde talked about his day at school. Eventually, every ones attention turned to Connor.

"So Connor," Shaun began, "tell us about yourself."

"Um," Connor thought for a moment, "I'm 17, and I swim, and I'm a mathlete. Oh, and I like cats, coffee, and photography." He offered and Steele nodded in approval.

"That's pretty cool." Tyde stated, earning a look from Sage, because, really? Since when did Tyde think anything to do with maths was cool?

The rest of the meal was uneventful.

______________________________________________________________________
A/N that 99% of readers will skip:

So this chapter is very mediocre, which I am very sorry about. It was going to be longer but unfortunately my family actually does 'activities' during half-term so I didn't have the time to write the rest ;-; Buuut, I will have that up as soon as I can, and then start writing the next chapter immediately after to make up for it.

Anyway, if you liked this, please vote and comment, and if you have any prompts for one shots about basically any youtuber or band member, you can comment it, or tell me in my pm's, and it will be up in the summer, or maybe even a bit before.
-Phoenix